JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

This thread needs stimulation
image.jpeg

I want to do another weekend like we did at bob. We all get together in a garage, have some beers and toss a Buick together. Then drive it to a bar. We just need to find a garage that will let us drink and wrench, that's full of parts, tools, and a lift. Probably need a car to fix. I would almost ask for a volunteer from the audience, but in this day and age everyone has a lawyer and a lawsuit just waiting... I guess we need to buy a barn car...

That was a great weekend. Even tho we almost got bob fired!

That was a roadkill style weekend for sure. Friday night we had a longblock with no timing cover or manifolds and needing a rear seal. Car had no exhaust, radiator, trans, brakes etc. Saturday night we drove it to the bar. Still remember the cop when I got the vin inspected. Hounded them to get it done Friday morning so I could tag it and the guy was pissed when he showed up to find a roller in the back lot. Told him we'd be driving it tomorrow and we were!

you homos made an old mans birthday one to remember.....and we DEFINITELY need another skidmark weekend.....