You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Couple things:

First, Jesse you need less sh!t in your signature. There, I said it. We are all thinking it, I'll be the dick.

Second, y'all started a social group and didn't invite me? Guess I know where I stand. I wouldn't have joined it anyway. Anything "social" is for fags. But it's nice to feel loved and welcomed every now and again, even if I never respond to those friend requests that are starting to stack up.

I need a hug. Possibly a kiss. We'll see where it goes from there.

Couple things:

First, Jesse you need less sh!t in your signature. There, I said it. We are all thinking it, I'll be the dick.

Second, y'all started a social group and didn't invite me? Guess I know where I stand. I wouldn't have joined it anyway. Anything "social" is for fags. But it's nice to feel loved and welcomed every now and again, even if I never respond to those friend requests that are starting to stack up.

I have no idea what social gripe you are referring too but, I will jump at the opportunity to touch you hug kiss snuggle s&m what ever it takes to make you happy!!!

If you are referring to the turbo farm west thing on this site don't fret they dident tell me eather.

I have no idea what social gripe you are referring too but, I will jump at the opportunity to touch you hug kiss snuggle s&m what ever it takes to make you happy!!!

If you are referring to the turbo farm west thing on this site don't fret they dident tell me eather.

We didn't tell half the members that signed up....don't even know who some of them are???

Austin---WTF is a social gripe???? Let me guess....you dident pass spelling class????

Don't worry though....we will all hug it out like man-b!tches.....

Couple things:

AGREED.

that's why...

We didn't tell half the members that signed up....don't even know who some of them are???

Austin---WTF is a social gripe???? Let me guess....you dident pass spelling class????

Don't worry though....we will all hug it out like man-b!tches.....

That's a typo. I think he meant to say social GAPE

Believe it or not I wrote "you all" to start with and then changed it for dramatic effect. I'm not far enough south to have a southern drawl.

New site ????? **** is not moible friendly I have been posting all week end long not working. In chicago hanging looking to party where it At

I'm home, drinking alone in front of the computer, because my wife is drinking at the bar, and when she gets here I need to be "on the same page", you know, sexually. She is making me an aalcoholic. can you believe that before we had kids I went like 6 years completely sober. no use for the stuff.

good thing no one ever reads this forum

And I was here last time they changed all this crap and I hated it then too so I guarantee you'll get used to it.

Igor screwed his back up again friday. Thought "y'all'd" wanna know.

and the good thing about this new forum is that jesse will take forever to figue out how to post those damn youtube vids in his sig again.

Woulda been nice if we woulda got a little "heads up" on this whole new site thing...not sure i like it...can't seem to do sh!t on my phone now...maybe its all the beer...i dunno??

Dude that white lesabre would be perfect.

Yeah I know. Watched it get listed and run on ebay, twice. No cash for it, promised the wife I'd find the money on the side and no loans or anything stupid. It was EXACTLY what I wanted. And I'd pay that for it. [sigh]

But back to the topic at hand. Austin is a homosexual.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT WORK SAFE

We finally have the secret recording of Austin trying to explain to me that he enjoys fingers in his butt! This is the proof we have all be waiting for!

Austin, Jenn and Jessie, and myself were hanging out in my garage last year and Austin starts on this whole business that he thinks it's so great to have things inserted into his anus! Just listen to this!:biggrin:

NOT WORK SAFE BECAUSE OF EXTREME VULGARITY ON AUSTIN'S PART!!!!!

DANG IT! I CANT UPLOAD THEM! Anybody help???:confused:

And here I thought that when JP talked about "welding the bung shut" he was talking about my downpipe!!

Back