You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Oh yeah I'm hammerin all kinds of things tonight..................

Page 17 woot!

Just bought a car. Rebodied 86 gn. Solid regal body. Nos hood and quarter. 42k powertrain. Not even home yet......

BTW..........Time to plan another Audi P orgy in Iowa....last one for the season....October??? Prolly won't be havin any smoked ribs this time though....sorry guys. :frown: .....maybe some smoked pole if Austin and Bob both show up again????

BTW..........Time to plan another Audi P orgy in Iowa....last one for the season....October??? Prolly won't be havin any smoked ribs this time though....sorry guys. :frown: .....maybe some smoked pole if Austin and Bob both show up again????

I might be able to do something in october. Don't know what I'll be driving though. Truck will take too much gas. Grand am is getting a little weird lately. Hmmmm....................................I know, I can rent a car:biggrin:

I was going to post the "THIS THREAD IS USELESS WIHOUT PICS" icon but I figured Austin might post his secret pics of my butt!:eek:

HTB "hate to bump" but Polzin asked me to join him on a weekend get away. There was a four hr. Drive where he tried to wo me with some homemade rap "he sang to me" then he tried to convince me that we should get married... For a tax break! Next I get to look forward to sleeping on a strangers floor with Polzin as my only protection. Help me!!!

It wouldn't be the first time you slept on a strangers floor with polzin. Sounds like there might have been some jailhouse love going on last night. Don't try to tell me you weren't spooning. We all know you guys do. Saw it with our own eyes

HTB "hate to bump" but Polzin asked me to join him on a weekend get away. There was a four hr. Drive where he tried to wo me with some homemade rap "he sang to me" then he tried to convince me that we should get married... For a tax break! Next I get to look forward to sleeping on a strangers floor with Polzin as my only protection. Help me!!!

...a desperate cry for help from a man in denial....

Came home empty handed yesturday! God damn aftermarket junk ass cheap teflon Hydroboost lines had a blow out all over Tony's floor once we got the car started!:mad: "Evadang" looks like a million bucks though! Tony did one hell of a good job on the car. I wish my Stage car looked this good! Forrest, Tony's dad is kind enough to offer his time to haul the car all the way down here for me tomorrow. Cant say enough how good us TurboFarm crew is!

And yes, I have now adapted a fine love the Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey! That stuff is the best out there! Me and the Audi P were up till 2AM puting the car together to prepare for the trip home and then spent all day Saturday chasing down gremlins until we finally just took off back home. Audi was grumpy all day and finally washed the sand out of his vagina with some Jack and was good to go!

He told me I need to shave my butt hole. I slept so good on Tony's floor that I didnt notice. When I took a dump yesturday, I didnt notice any foreign material so I think I'm good to go!:biggrin:

And yes, I have now adapted a fine love the Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey! That stuff is the best out there!

Yeah I got my first taste of that at a bar in nashville on the power tour. Next stop: liquor store! Bought a half gallon, which lasted until muskegon, where I CRAWLED to the bed after I was poured out of the hot tub. That stuff is actually a little TOO easy to drink. Helps with back pain though. :)

Vacuum brakes for the win? Sorry couldn't resist.

Yeah I got my first taste of that at a bar in nashville on the power tour. Next stop: liquor store! Bought a half gallon, which lasted until muskegon, where I CRAWLED to the bed after I was poured out of the hot tub. That stuff is actually a little TOO easy to drink. Helps with back pain though. :)

Vacuum brakes for the win? Sorry couldn't resist.

you fukkers didn't even offer me a sip of that Honey Jack when you murdered that bottle at the TFW bbq.....:mad:

....as for the brakes....I'd rather drive on a busted HB system....:eek:

Keith go pick a bottle up right now! Stuff goes great with Bears football! It helps take the sorrow out of having to watch Cutler try to find his ball sack!

Back