You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Austin, if you'd wipe the vaseline off your hand you might get a few more hand shakes

You know Austin doesn't use it for his hands, its for other places! I've even seen him trying to hit ob some homeless dude! Wtf? That's really digging in the bottom of the barrel! I bet he gets "love offers" via pm on this board all the time. He tells Jill he's going out drinking all the time but I think he out dipping in some man juice!! RALF PUKE YUCK!

I forget that hand lotion is used for other things. Speaking of that how maney times do you think usetaboost has rubed one out looking at his new paint job?

Just rubbed one out this morning thinking about how I paid less than 2000 bucks from start to finish. That f'er is strait!

I forget that hand lotion is used for other things. Speaking of that how maney times do you think usetaboost has rubed one out looking at his new paint job?

at least 14 times.....hell...I rubbed one out after just seeing the pics...:biggrin:...although, I can't be 100% sure those pics are even real....after all, we're not even sure he actually has a car....:eek:

Verry true. Some day we might see more than a pile of bolts. Maybe if he post a non photo shoped pic of him in a sexxy position with said car!

what are you slap-dicks doing up so late? Rubbing one out to my latest pics in my thread?

Well what is on your your mind mr. Polzin? Or is it on your face. I see that honey jack is bringing out the true you.

^^^^^I am seeing a line that may, or may not have been crossed.........IDK??........^^^^^

Only lines being crossed tonight are SAFETY LINES!!!! WOOT!!! I know keith's drinkin too!

So a guy can't take a pic of a guy with his horse without crossing some sorta line somewhere? What kinda world is this?

I'm half tempted to post the pic but feel it may not be appropriate for a PG rated board. But no one reads or moderates the midwest section so it should be ok, right?

:)

Ok, for the record. The "safty line" is established as follows.
1 get your favorite bottled beverage
2 get a marker
3 drink beverage
4 every so often make a mark on bottle write the time
5 wake up next day, how do you feel. What is the last thing you remember what time did that take place

* if you don't wake up, wake up in another state, don't remember anything, have a new tatoo, or wake up next to Jeremy you had too much and you should go back a few lines. Repeat untill you find your "safty line"

** some of us shouldn't take the cap off

Disclamer: the turbo farm and its affileats do not encourage drinking smoking or having a good time.

Obviously you haven't found your safety line yet Audi cause you always wake up next to me or on top of me for some reason! Next time, go back about four lines!

gonna be a loooooong week..............................................................................:p

gonna be a loooooong week..............................................................................:p

No doubt! I'm still hungover from friday night :eek:

If this thing double posts me again i'm gonna have to leave this site....

Back