You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Sorry guys....my job sucks what can I say. Looks like there's gonna be a 5.5 hr road trip in my future to make it up to Polzin.

Happy B-day Jeremy. I heard there was going to be some ribs or maybe brisket? I hope you boys are having fun and everyone’s anal is in tack.

Well the Boling green nationals are this weekend what a great time. unfortunately turbonut blew a head gasket today, too bad for him. He could of had a good time racing

Night two audip has been drinking since 130 pm. Light but everyone else hasn't had a drop. Well Jeremy and his wife and bobs wife had a few, but everyone went to bed and I am stuck talking to cows and Gn whispering. So bobs car really wants a open dump and hydrovoost. And keaths car would have liked to see him turn down the boost befor he beet it. Posting while drinking pwd

Anyway last man standing BOB in your face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suck it:p. ( . Y . ) boobs

For public record. The polzin surprise birthday party officially had both female boob and male wang exposed to the world. One of us came equipped with way too many nipples. I am the king of dumb usernames and mixing drinks with only one ingredient. I'll let the public try to figure out the rest.

Just a guess....Polzin wanted all the guys to whip out their cocks so he wouldn't be the only one, right? My night wasn't too bad either. You ever see to chicks do the wheelbarrow?

Bob/Ineedagn you are right you needagn I am taking yours for a spin

Well as bad as your hickups were when you came into the cabin, I wouldnt be suprised if you took it for a spin and forgot all about it by now!:biggrin:

THANKS GUYS FOR SHOWING UP FOR MY BDAY!!!! IT WAS A SUPRISE FOR SURE!!! Had a blast but still would have loved to have my fishing pole at my favorite fishing spot in the whole world. Not that I dont like you guys but drowning some worms is a great way to wear out a hang over!:biggrin:

Thanks Ashley for arranging it and almost giving it away three days ago!!!!!!:biggrin:

Next time, we should get 6-7 GN's there!

I think my headgasket still hurts....:frown: Damn vodka and honey jack...I hate you guys sometimes....:eek::biggrin:

INEEDANEWUSERNAME checking in finally. Jesse if you want to know the details on the wang/boob exposures then maybe you should show up.. :tongue:

Keith is getting too old to drink with the big dogs. Polzin wanted a fishing polzin all weekend so he could avoid his own birthday party. That's how much he likes us. If it weren't for me insisting on my GN being there, there would have been none there, and keiths car would be intact. 6 or 7 WOULD be awesome, how about some others bring their buicks to the buick gatherings?

Turb Farm West: We're like a package of rusty spoons

I know a guy who drives a turbo v6, but sleeps like a FULLY blown v12 If that is possible. Who is he?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he must have a small cam in that V12 cause it revs at high RPMs! The thing surely moves a lot of air!!!!!

Back