You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I heard that Austin like to give HEAD JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or at least thats what I figure since he's going on head job number 4 for the year!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

I heard that Austin like to give HEAD JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or at least thats what I figure since he's going on head job number 4 for the year!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

I could sure use one....guess he just likes giving them to himself....:frown:

Oh yeah......Hey Bob....I'm not too old to drink with the big dogs.....I can DRINK just as good as any of them....RECOVERY......maybe not so much...I dunno??

I think of him as my stage car!! my car cant be that bad ass, but it is what I think of him

Ausitn and Jeremy are faggin it up at Polzin's house tonight...they called me, and told me they were taking turns tossing each other's salad...whatever the f*!k that meant...said they were watching Bob touching himself in his no-no spot on Skype, and then hung up on me....WTF?? What is this world coming to??? There was talk of some obscure "Turbo Farm Butthole Punching Tour" ...not sure what that was about....IDK??

Yeah we tried to set up skype, I get an image that is those two dry humping everything in the garage, then it blacked out just when they started touching each other. It was bittersweet, I didn't want to see it anyway but I wanted to record it for the sake of this thread.

Actual screenshot of polzin's skype account. That's him dry humping the stage II car. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• polzin is gay.jpg
    polzin is gay.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 144
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: What a great night! I guess I was a little excited to actually be working on my STAGE 2 car!!!! Wooooooohhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do have some pretty kinky moves thats for sure!!! :D

Desperately needs different wheels. I like it other than that.

I have no plans to do anything like that. I do not desire that kind of attention. Nor would I spend that kind of money. Regal wagons cost more than the big ones and since they quit them 6 years earlier they are tougher to find in good shape. They have other strikes against them too but i'm geetin' mighty techy in austin's thread and I feel vulnerable to a butthole punch.

If it were for sale as a roller for 2-3k i would probably have to buy it...

I am afrade to admit I don't remember what exactly happend on the night in question. I remember showing Polzin how it install a transmission "parking lot style". I was planing on going home, and play cod mw3. I just had one beer and a mixed drink that Jeremy handed me.... I don't know maybe I dident eat first????

Got a whole bunch of fresh ribs from the butcher shop. Who's up for some ice fishing?

Back