You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This closet is rather large and comfy, I think i'll stay in it awhile. Anyone care to join me in here? :eek: :wink:

[video=youtube;wyx6JDQCslE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyx6JDQCslE&ob=av2e[/video]

LOL!

Well winter is upon us, the cold will force us inside. Where will will improve our Gn's and friendship.

I can't wait to get you alone!!!!!

Am I standing too close?? Oooo, those purple shorts!! ;)

JeremynChuck.jpg

Love the socks.... The pair in his shorts. I can't belave Polzin won't go the the turbo farm with me this weekend. I'll be running parts all by myself

18 pages and only one regret....

Why couldent Polzin name this thread somthing different when HE started it

New title:

AustinIBEW145 is gay!!! He likes the biggest fastest wieners around his butt!!! He wants to make out with dudes!!!!!

would that have been better Audie??

BTW....I will never disclose what keeps the rug so soft.....It's not important....It IS soft....that's what is important...and it kinda creeps me out that you know it's soft.....:eek:

...and that's the part Jenn and I always laugh at when we hear it on the radio, ever since she said that's the part where Jeremy and Austin have their "dance off" in da club LMAO!

Who's the last one standiNg on. Friday night? Mre and audi p's. Girlfriemd. Why woulsd you leave yer laptop oiutside audi? Lol

Back