You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
The only reason I shared it with austin was I couldn't quite slam the whole thing at the door, he was there to help like a good friend should be.

I'll leave the brakes debate alone. At least until I can drunken shout my point of view in person and not have to type it all.

I wish i knew how to post the "Butthole Punch" video I have on my phone!

How do you Butthole Punch somebody in the face??? Not really possible!

I wish i knew how to post the "Butthole Punch" video I have on my phone!

How do you Butthole Punch somebody in the face??? Not really possible!

ask Jay Cutler...looked like he butthole punched himself in the face...

ask Jay Cutler...looked like he butthole punched himself in the face...

Yeah he did! I think the Green Bean Crackers all got a piece of the Butthole Punch to Cutler's face! What a worthless Quarterback. The post game anouncers called him the "Human Piniata!"

Football... Gay!! , hb is the way to go. Vacume is only good for one thing sucking as in bj. Turbo powerd wind sprints!!!

What do you mean football is gay? I thought you were a wide receiver? Did I miss something:confused:

Football... Gay!! , hb is the way to go. Vacume is only good for one thing sucking as in bj. Turbo powerd wind sprints!!!

...Where I come from, you would get butthole punched for sayin sh*t like that.....

Jesse, he is a catcher, thats baseball, you big dumb dummy!!!

Austin throwing a ball is like a female trying to "shake it" after she pees!:biggrin: They never taught the white boys in the hood how to play ball!

New "improved" TFW poster. REALLY wish I could find a bigger/better image of this online so I don't have to go try to scan the poster.

The top used to say "Turbonetics" I was gonna change it to "Turbonut85" but laziness got the best of me.

Attachments

• turbofarmposter copy.jpg
    turbofarmposter copy.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 75
New "improved" TFW poster. REALLY wish I could find a bigger/better image of this online so I don't have to go try to scan the poster.

The top used to say "Turbonetics" I was gonna change it to "Turbonut85" but laziness got the best of me.

me likey......

you nerds spent too much time on line. we should start a Midwest tech section. whats up with Midwest meet. I haven't played with balls since I was a kid

Thanks Ineedagn, I'm f,ed up on this awesomeness Honey Jack chasing electrical problems all night. I gave up and drank a half bottle. F it, I a damn electrician and I cant figure this BS out, WTF!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!! And again WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's getting hard to focus on wires when I cant focus my eyeballs well enough to see straight, let alone try to find this stupid shorted F'in wire! F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this Honey Jack! Best damn stuff in the planet!

Taken my boy fishin in the morning to try to suppliment my 8 super awesome Walleye fillets. Momma and the little guy are gone to Disney World for a week so focus is going to be fish all week and a nice fish fry for them when they get back.

It's funny how you will work so hard at something (aka fishing and cleaning fish) and all they care about is a simple meal! I guess fishing is just like the cars, takes forever with little pay off in the end!

Have a good night guys, wish we all lived closer to each other. ----Jeremy

P.X. ---------------Austin likes big hairy dingalings "around" his butthole but not "in" in the butthole!

Yep, I'm F'ed up~ WooohooOOO!~:redface:

sounds awfully technical to be in this thread....good thing you threw in the butthole comment. "JEREMY! It really does FEEL good!" LOL!

Technical??? Sounds like someone needs a hug, or a reach-a-round, or a blowbee, or a taint-tickle, or a butthole punch, or just to be held...F**K it....Who the F**K knows???

WHY? WHY BITCH??

I guess we ALL get drunk and wind up posting jibberish in this thread from time to time. Good news is, it puts it back to the top for even MORE views. Soon the whole world will know about Austin. Kinda like a Public Service Announcement, and/or sexual predator list.

Thanks bob for Pointing that out. This thred puts a smile on my face, but people are afrade to shake my hand at Buick events. Polzin will have to fish standing up. He has a bh-punch heading his way. Stay classy tb.com

Back