You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Why do I have a scared weird feeling about tonight? Probably cause the TFW brothers (without Jesse of course) are going to be on a rampage once again in our yearly celebration of Keith needed parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Jesus, o lord o savior, please forgive Austin for his is mearly a sinner, an uneducated poor sinner. He knows no harm nor the wrong doings of his ways. For he is mearly a poor uneducated sinner. Please let your grace shine down on him and lift him up out of his deep dark hole he is now blindly living in. Please forgive him of any gay tendouncies, any fingers in the butt, or weiners in the faces of other men, for he is mearly an uneducated sinner lost in the ways of the world. Please forgive him o lrd o saviour for he is an honest man, a good man, a man of his word, but he simply needs guidance. He simply needs guidance and love from someone other than another man. He needs the love of the lord, for it's his only hope. Your love is the only love that may sway him away from his dirty sick disgusting thoughts of butthole juices and anal pubic hair covering his private parts. Your love oh lord oh god all mighty is the only love that may guide him to the light. That light, of straightness, that shines down on the rest of the TFW crew, is the only light oh lord oh saviour, that can shine bright enough to obscure his visions of the butt's of men towards vision of the butt's of woman. Please o lord o christ, please shine that light as pwerful as you can and watch down on us this wonderful evening so the rest of the TFW can make it home safely to our families. Please lord, save us from the dirty raunchy rath of the infamous Audi P. Hallelujah Amen!!!

I'm sure you'll have me in your hearts, while you cruise the hershey highway with Austin lol! Heres a good laugh for you guys tonight. The paint scraped off just putting my windshield trim on. **** it, I'm done. Just gonna throw this thing together andf have fun with my 12k parts car. Should have just left it alone...went from a parts car to a fixed up piece of crap. STILL sitting with an unpolished trunk and a door that's half wetsanded and not polished. Its gonna stay that way too

I'm sure you'll have me in your hearts, while you cruise the hershey highway with Austin lol! Heres a good laugh for you guys tonight. The paint scraped off just putting my windshield trim on. **** it, I'm done. Just gonna throw this thing together andf have fun with my 12k parts car. Should have just left it alone...went from a parts car to a fixed up piece of crap. STILL sitting with an unpolished trunk and a door that's half wetsanded and not polished. Its gonna stay that way too

Drive that b!tch down here, I'll finish the wetsand and buff and touch up paint the scratch. Black is easy to touch up, you know how much black lacquer brush paint is hiding in plain sight on my car? A LOT. Get it clean, lay a clean bead on it, let it cure a few hours, lightly buff over it with swirl remover on a foam pad. Works especially good on edges and pillars :) .

Then you can drive it into the ground.

**** it dude, if it's looking the same 5 months from now I'll just drive it down and have you doctor it up. Or you can come up here, then we can go wreck **** at Turbonuts, then go to okaboji and **** **** up there. SOunds like a fun week to me! Turbo buicks will be mandatory

buttholepunch.jpg

NO.

But I am a closet fan of Morris Day and the Time.

Funny how I can't find time to change the oil in my vehicles, but I'd load up a carload of supplies and drive 4 hours north to buff on someone else's car.

I like how the TB.com profanity filters block out half of usetaboost's post up above, but if you watch the embedded youtube video, the suggested videos boxes at the end are full of racial, sexual, and general degenerate videos. Do I want to see a reaction video of some girl getting her **** pierced? OF COURSE I DO! But I didn't know I did until youtube suggested it.

Random clicking on youtube suggested videos has cost me several hours of my life.

Did you know? You can start from any video on youtube, 3 suggested videos later you will either be chasing down the elusive nudie video that hasn't been removed yet, or watching conspiracy videos about 9/11. The path you choose is directly proportional to the length of time since you last had sex.

Originally Posted by austinibew145
I just drank polzin under the table. he passed out on the couch. in about twenty min ill stand over him breathing heavy to freak him out. he will post in the Midwest section later. ha ha ha!
What the FFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So a year later I finally find out that you tried to breath heavily on me while I slept!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, the Turbo Farm Crew is going to have a long night tonight!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Back