You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Instead of pms we get "conversations" now with multiple users. Had to start one. ASSuming you guys don't already have one without telling me. Dicks.

So, for the Feb. 25th gathering/orgy, I am supposed to bring sunvisors and outer dew sweeps for jesse, gray carpet inserts for polzin, and money for some wheels (polzin) and freon (keith). Anyone need anything else? Jesse did you decide to use that cluster bezel? And Keith do we need to bring any food, lubricants, sex toys, etc.? Ribs again? LOL Alcohol is a given.

I couldn't post this in austin's come out of the closet thread for fear of a butthole punch.
The following errors occurred with your submission:
The text that you have entered is too long (2764 characters). Please shorten it to 2000 characters long.

I'm farther West than the Turbo Farm West.

Yes because everyone else wants to know boring details about the upcoming Iowa love fest. Sorry I tried to keep normal conversation out of your thread.

I can't F*&#IN' win with you. I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep now.

It's ok man. You have a hug comming your way

I hope it's more like an all night spooning. You, me, and the dog again! My wife may or may not want to join in, I'll leave it up to her. Maybe she can find something better elsewhere in the house.

That reminds me, bring peanut butter.

26 of the last 38 pages were made in the last year. This thread is soon going to surpass the "anyone know joe cipola" thread that this board is legendary for.

Surprised that it didnt drop 2-4 pages when Keith shortened his signature.

Keith sure does believe in those catalytic converters!!!!:D You gotta kep it stock appearing you know! :confused:

Why do I feel scared again? I find it really odd that everytime we have a big get together planned, I feel scared for a week prior?? :oops:

Ha, I'm pretty sure my friend had an experience with that stuff! I'm pretty sure it ended with SHART all over his stomach!!!!!!!!!:eek:

RALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Back