You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Ha, I'm pretty sure my friend had an experience with that stuff! I'm pretty sure it ended with SHART all over his stomach!!!!!!!!!:eek:

RALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
you told me about that. you handed him the ambisle instead of astroglide. I bet he was sad you pooped on him

...Beer...check, Advil (family size)...check, Astro glide...check, gag ball...check, day-after pill(s)...check, dead bolt on my bedroom door (inside this time)...check....I think I'm about ready for you douches to invade my house this weekend....just got a few other things to get.

...Beer...check, Advil (family size)...check, Astro glide...check, gag ball...check, day-after pill(s)...check, dead bolt on my bedroom door (inside this time)...check....I think I'm about ready for you douches to invade my house this weekend....just got a few other things to get.

Can you pick up some peanut butter? I'm not gonna have time.

At the risck of a butt hole punch... If I am running lean on 80 lb/hr injector would it fatten it up if I increased Fule pressure?

Once again. Who's the last one standing on friday night? BOB (capital letters) that's who.

Just two guys having a good time.. In rock island.. Just looking at it...

So there is a video out there that gets funnyer every time you watch it I think. no one Will post the link but you can see it if you follow the video trail.

Good night BOB! "in caps with a exclamation point" your not the last by a long shot "in the dark with your eyes closed"

My back and anus hurts!

No not from Austin this time either! I believe it was from too many ButtHole punches, alcohol, and greasy food!

I literally had to walk like a duck with a broken leg ever so slowly into the gas station while the ungodly awful cramping pain of 10 plus pounds of dump was scratching it's way out of my butthole.

I guess it's only the sign of a good time, according to Audi P!:eek:

Anyone else wonder how many times the word "butthole" could be heard in the turbonut household over the whole weekend?

For that matter, does anyone know how many ACTUAL buttholes were heard there? My wife's van still smells like Audi P flatulance.

I saw a lot of nut sacks this weekend....

Does anyone know why a group of people would have nothing better to do than to throw a dollar into a pot, and bet on how many times the word "butthole" was used in a particular video that may, or may not be posted on youtube??

and x2 on BOBs wifes van still smelling like burnt gerbil hair....

BTW...who's worn out crusty socks did I just throw away??

430765_396046793745056_100000192169913_1726764_477458389_n.jpg

"Austin, hurry up! I don't think that last one was a fart!:confused:

Back