You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
ha ha lock that si-iit up. time to get back to jdpolzin's sweet tooshey party. time to hit the gym for some turbo powered wind sprints. I have to get into burn out on 20" shape. BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Austin, put the bottle down. I'm sure you'll blow a head gasket well before you have a chance to do a burnout!

Yo turbonut85 you can't give Ineedagn to much crap about holey socks. The guy in your avitar has no socks on FAIL!

I want to drive my Buick. Not just down the street, not around the quad citys. I want to drive it to your house! Where ever that might be. Let's just say I drive to Chicago then davenport then des moins then sewer city then Kansas city and every where inbetwee. Turbo Farm power tour style

Audi, I've had that dream for two years now. Good luck with that one man! Better get your wallet out.

It's like discusting looking chick with her tit hangin out, you dont want to but you just have to look!:eek:

Back