You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I just officially spent the last 2 1/2 hours drinking beers and catching up. And no JD i didnt get butt hole punched, i just didnt participate in the party at Turbonut85 to the extent everyone else did since i was just meeting everyone. You guys are some CRAZY BAD A$$ MOTHA FOCKERS ( not that i didnt know that already ). I hope ya'll are willing to include me in some festivities this summer.

I just officially spent the last 2 1/2 hours drinking beers and catching up. And no JD i didnt get butt hole punched, i just didnt participate in the party at Turbonut85 to the extent everyone else did since i was just meeting everyone. You guys are some CRAZY BAD A$$ MOTHA FOCKERS ( not that i didnt know that already ). I hope ya'll are willing to include me in some festivities this summer.

DRINKING in the afternoon? Shame on you.

Get a damn job... :)

No butthole punch? How'd you pull that one off? They seem to never want to get away from my butthole!

So Daffy did you ever get an 87 maf and ecm or are you still waiting on me?

OH NOES I POSTED TECH IN TEH THREAD!

I'm not posting want ads or tech, my butt can't take the abuse. Next thing I know I'll be getting butt hole punched and waking up next to Polz or the rug doctor wondering WTF and what happened or my forehead will be split open......And whats wrong with ice cold beer at 3 in the afternoon, it builds character, everyone at work says its a bad sign.....

I wish we had a "DISLIKE" button! Or I wish we could at least delete other peoples posts so we can get rid of all of Bob and Jesse's lameness! Save for text messeges you homos!

TECH IS WAY OFF TOPIC FOR THIS THREAD!

you_are_gay.jpg

Your going to be sent to the principles office for a spankin!!!!!!!! Austin's the principle!:eek:

can you guys imagine austin as a principle in a school......BAH HA HA HA HA, good one Polz

The way things are going, I'll be lucky to be able to get it off jack stands again this year!

He's not only a member of the Jack Stand Warriors, he's the president.

Next time you put that shaft in make sure you spit on it a little. A little prison lube goes a long way.

if u cant come up with any prison lube, ask austin, im sure theres still some in his ass crack!!!!!

Speaking of taking one in the butt, aftermarket dew sweeps are a no go. Mike lied to me, and I'm gonna leave it at that. Now I'm sitting here with a car apart again and I ripped the fuckin door weatherstripping when I took the glass out. Someone's gonna take one in the cornhole, and it's obviously gonna be me.

Back