You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
OMG!!!! WTF!!!! can you butt hole punch your computer? I just read the last ten post. I didn't even know you swagbagers were even running turbo powered wind sprints. so FYI you can't kill a legend, tec is tec I don't care how you dress it up, and the jack stands have put in more work than sinfull's drive train. and that's all I can process at this time. so find some one local to administer a BH punch. I have already done it mentally. BOOM enjoy the following nightmares

P3290037.JPG
ASHLEY TURNED INTO DEE SNIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

So Ashley gets home after getting her haircut, and to my suprise, SHE TURNED INTO DEE SNIDER!!!!!!:D:D:eek:
DEE-SNIDER%20-TWISTED-SISTER-1984.jpg
View attachment 157582View attachment 157582

He has spent all night trying to hit that now that he has dee snider on the mind. He took Ashley to dinner rubed her feet put on some slow jams from the 90'. He call me gay.

Turbo powerd wind sprints!!!!

I cant wait to see what this years LONG HAUL Power Tour may bring!!!!! Austin, just to be clear dude, I will not put my fingers "around" yur butthole, and please dude, I'm begging you........Dont try to get a piece of ass from me this year. That sh*t was really wierd dude!:eek:

So......so far here's how my life goes......I have my huge male dog that insist on sleeping under the covers right next to me, my best friend in the whole world thinks I'm his girlfriend and tries to bone me everytime he gets drunk, and now my freakin wife turned into Dee Snider!:eek: Man, F MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

But look on the bright side. Judging by the picture, she's still in the closet.

Actual quote from the turbonut garage tonight: "would you look at the hair hangin' offa that thing! That's really somethin' isn't it?"

If he quits feeding me alcohol the trans might get switched in the T tonight.

I never actually believed Bob had ever worked on a turbo Buick....after last night, I was proven wrong....BUT....just ot clarify, there were MANY, MANY, gay and severly homosexual references during the process. And, at one point, Bobo's face was uncomfotably close to my rectum...and I'm not sure why...?? Iwill also confirm that the above quote was spoken by me...:eek:

BTW Polzin.....I need another bottle of Black Velvet.....the one you gave me musta sprung a leak last night cause it was empty when I got up this morning.....WTF??

Back