You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
First of all, it was me behind the door. Second of all, I was holding the bottom of that pocket door with my foot while I was taking a wizz, which is the ONLY reason Keith didn't rip his own door out of the wall. When he hit that door I thought it was coming apart. Wonder what your wife woulda thought about that.

That's what that noise was? I was heading out for a smoke and I thought it was him trying to rip the door off.

For the record jesse, it's hard to take you seriously in other parts of the board with that signature.

Probably right. I'm gonna start saying crazy things like "you need to have a thdp to run 10s" and "turbo mufflers are best for turbo buicks"

For those playing along at home....the word "butthole" is referenced an offical 30 times in that video....

I now fear for the atrocities to which my car was subjected to before, during, and after the filming of the now infamous "butthole punch" video. :eek:

Note to onlookers: When that video ceases to be funny in regular speed, hit slow motion at the part where Keith tries to slash Audi's face.

Note to onlookers: When that video ceases to be funny in regular speed, hit slow motion at the part where Keith tries to slash Audi's face.

Bob...its only REALLY funny when you are FUBAR on moonshine cherries......

Wtf. I missed the last 10 post! Fail I have been stuck on page 39. So drink up I can't rember what I was going to say

You know what's messed up? There is a conversation "Iowa homosexual" that robes this thred of its meat and potatoes. And that's not right. So

is austin REALLY the gay one?o_O

421904_396045957078473_100000192169913_1726746_1396383860_n.jpg

"The" usetaboost looks to be in a bad situation. And he must not realize it, based on the smile.

Back