JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Just looking at that bottle of jack sunday morning gave me the bubble guts. Then I decided to be brave and take a sip of that red bull and jack mess Jeremy mixed up. It was like the taste of death.

I should start a business like some of the Top TurboBuick Tuners out there. Members should pay to fly me to their homes and pay me by the hour t hang out with them and their wives so I make their wives all hot and bothered. Then, all you got to do is go in for the kill and get some. Game....Set....match!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Garanteed Satisfaction. Turbo Farm West's Best Wife Turner Onner!!!;)

YUP! I'm sure hearing about you two spooning all night had something to do with it:biggrin:

why not

I am not a writer but i will try to put it in words. there is a empty bottle of vodka on the bench, turbo 6 blood on the floor, and jdpolzin riding around the neighborhood on a 50cc mini bike. it is 130 am.

Took a pic of the bad ass infamous JDPOLZIN!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 246
He's got to have a massive weiner!!!! this pic was of him jumping over my 400 Pontiac Powered 83 Regal. God that guy has some HUGE NUTS!:D

Polzin was sending me some hot pics at 12:30am. I hope my wife doesn't see them, she'll call us gay:eek:

Yeah...I got em too. Then, later I woke up sticky for some reason.....:confused:

BTW...Austin, I know where the rest of that turbo 6 blood is.....:eek:

Was Polzin feeling ok??? ...is that a Bud Light can on that rad support??? It must be the end of the world....it's not a Busch Light can!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

Was Polzin feeling ok??? ...is that a Bud Light can on that rad support??? It must be the end of the world....it's not a Busch Light can!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

You know the only reason we pulled the motor and trans is becuase we felt bad for leaking all over your driveway! I could care less about my driveway but I know you werent happy about it. We are sorry!:(

Next time you see this motor sitting in the engine bay, Austin will be running mid 10's!

Or maybe I'll have to drive so the car can reach it's full potential!!!:biggrin:

You know the only reason we pulled the motor and trans is becuase we felt bad for leaking all over your driveway! I could care less about my driveway but I know you werent happy about it. We are sorry!:(

Next time you see this motor sitting in the engine bay, Austin will be running mid 10's!

Or maybe I'll have to drive so the car can reach it's full potential!!!:biggrin:

Did it really leak that much?

I wasn't upset at all....I did laugh a little when the wife freaked out about what "her car was leaking" though...:biggrin:

Trust me, thats not the first....or the last oil that will be on my driveway....After all, Jesse has to bring his car down to my place sometime....:eek: :biggrin:

Did it really leak that much?

It leaked enough that they pulled it out when they got home...:eek: ;)

I wasn't upset at all....I did laugh a little when the wife freaked out about what "her car was leaking" though...:biggrin:

Trust me, thats not the first....or the last oil that will be on my driveway....After all, Jesse has to bring his car down to my place sometime....:eek: :biggrin:

It leaked enough that they pulled it out when they got home...:eek: ;)

If I can get those bastard valve covers to seal up and stay tight I'll be good. I've thought about getting the ones Jeremy's got on his car just for ease of installation and room.

Austin needs to shove a tampon in that f*cker

....drinkin leftover bud light by myself some fairies couldn't finish up. Does that make me an alcoholic or a loser:confused:?

....drinkin leftover bud light by myself some fairies couldn't finish up. Does that make me an alcoholic or a loser:confused:?

You weren't helping us finish the Bud Light.....too busy texting Jenn while you were sitting next to each other.....

Jesse: That kiss gave me semi-wood...
Jenn: I'll give you full wood....
Jesse: I'll give you the Full Monty...
Jenn (later): What??? Don't FU*KING STOP!!
Jesse: Uhhhh mm-kay....was that Austin standing in the doorway??
Rug Weasle: (snoring.........)
Jeremy: (thinking to himself) I FU*KING HATE LIFEGAURDS!!!!
Rug Weasle: (still snoring.....)

You weren't helping us finish the Bud Light.....too busy texting Jenn while you were sitting next to each other.....

Jesse: That kiss gave me semi-wood...
Jenn: I'll give you full wood....
Jesse: I'll give you the Full Monty...
Jenn (later): What??? Don't FU*KING STOP!!
Jesse: Uhhhh mm-kay....was that Austin standing in the doorway??
Rug Weasle: (snoring.........)
Jeremy: (thinking to himself) I FU*KING HATE LIFEGAURDS!!!!
Rug Weasle: (still snoring.....)

We even argue on facebook even though we live together;)

If I don't listen to her during, she slaps me around and I cry when we're finished:eek:

Austin was standing in the doorway cause he wanted to join in:rolleyes:

We even argue on facebook even though we live together;)

If I don't listen to her during, she slaps me around and I cry when we're finished:eek:

Austin was standing in the doorway cause he wanted to join in:rolleyes:

That's couse Jdplozin turned him down, and he wasn't cold enough to try the rug....