You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
You have to study the facts and read between the lines. Have you seen Polzin's tooshey. He says your all gay. I say you are all manly studs.

That's because "Manly Studs" is what turns u on, the hairier the better.......watch out Keith!

11 bud lights....1/2 bottle of
Toasted Carmel
Black velvet
How bout you fags????

All done down there in Senecan't????

WOOOT we ficxed the gtp and hopefully jesse can make soiux city and now im drunk and my legs hurt and I dont plan to stop.

WOOOT we ficxed the gtp and hopefully jesse can make soiux city and now im drunk and my legs hurt and I dont plan to stop.
Oh......NOW you're fukkin drunk?? Where the fluck were you 2 hrs ago?? I'm goin to bed now....and Polzin and I have to figure out who is man enough to step up to join the TFW, and ACTUALLY represent in our absence....the peeps in Senecan't.....fail....Audi p? ....semi-fail....just sayin.

Worked on GNs all day, played Zombs with Audi, many Carona's, mixed drinks, call it a night!

Fukcs all you weak ass basterds we got a late start cause we were turning wrenches on sh!t so STFU. I can't help it you geriatric old bastards go to bed at 1...

Turning wrenches on a late model Grand Prix doesn't count....are you sure that car doesn't have an LC2 drive train?? Kinda seems like it should....after all, Jesse had to work on it within hours of getting it...lol.

No kidding, 10 grand for an old GTP that needs work......come on Jesse, what were you thinking?

Sooooooo, you guys were up a whopping 20 minutes later than the rest of us? Do you want a plaque for your achievements?

Back