You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I figured I was the only one lame enough to be surfing the internet alone on new years eve. hell it appears we are all that lame.

I wasnt going to drink but I think I just might.

Wow! Happy Birthday to you, this thread is kinda like a zoo, there's definately a lot of monkeys, and I think I am one too!!!!! LOL!!

Audi P's a Fag!:p

I have people here but I'm still looking at this thread, and drinking...I'm a TR junky.

I have people here but I'm still looking at this thread, and drinking...I'm a TR junky.

Hell, your closer to me and Audi P than most of these fags, and you havent even came to hang with the crew!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!

New record. 30 minutes. I consider myself drunk at this point. Previous was ~40 minutes. That was with jack and soda. S-O-D-Aaa sooodaaaa. sosoososa sooooodaaaaaaa bamadadampbadampbaaaa......

My 2012 drinking glass is officially outdated. Send me another. Make it another sturdy one so i's can bust up the ice clumps into manageable pieces out of the bag of ice in the freezer that I buy because I STIll HAVEN't found the right fitting to hook up the water to the ice machine in my fridge even though it's been almost 3 years but' i've had better things to do the ENTIRE time!

Hell, your closer to me and Audi P than most of these fags, and you havent even came to hang with the crew!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!

I know. Had a baby this year, well my wife did, but I'll make it down to D-town sooner or later. I still want to see the E85 stocker in person.

Hoping to get a few more updated pics up in the E85 section today. It's a beautiful car, thats for sure!

I don't know what you fags have been texting each other, but I deleted about 35 messages without reading any of that crap.

Back