You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
you and the car gotta be street legal. Don't need to have a loop either, but I suggest it just in case you run drag radials they might want it. I can't wait, it's gonna be boneriffic!

It's in Sioux City. I'm gonna need someone to drive one of my cars for a couple of races at least....I wanna race them head to head...any wagers on which one is faster??

Good call bob. Please refrain from posting tech in this post. Only sheer gayness. If have anything nice to say, please post elsewhere!

I will take the blame (and the ensuing butthloe punch) for this tech session.... Please be gentle and have mercy on my colon....I'm gettin old ya know.....

Ironic....page 69 and there is very little queerness here....prolly cause its not 66 or 99.....?

It's getting hard to keep the thread the conversation the text and the email separate. You guys are all over the place

You guys are all queers....that's why I like you guys. You embrace the rug and all it's fuzziness. And I especially like the multi-nipple talk....fags.

turbonut85 said:
You guys are all queers....that's why I like you guys. You embrace the rug and all it's fuzziness. And I especially like the multi-nipple talk....fags.

Have another drink nut85

What a day. All afternoon playing GTA vice city and then busted out the old lego collection for my son to get acquainted with. Now my wife wants me to play "just dance" with her, so i'm SLAMMING the rotgut and water again to muster up some courage. 2 maybe 3 dances and i'm just going to tackle her right there on the livin room floor and you all know where that's going!

Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pleasure and half-drunken stupor that I present to you, the "Space Police" rail dragster (and obligatory matching tow vehicle):

sized2.jpg

Back