You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Look closely and you will see the supercharger drive pullies at the front of the motor. Runs on nitro, best pass to date is 7.80ish. 60ft sucks with those rear tires, can't afford real slicks. Austin may be right that it is making too much horsepower off the line and blowing through the tires....

Is this tech?

I know where bob gets all of his car advice. This is almost word for word what bob said to me when we first met.

Oh btw, it would amaze you guys if you really knew how little fuck I give about my daily drivers. Hell lately the GN has been heading down that path, it's still waiting to be washed up for winter. Battery is still connected and evedang.

From now on all tec should be in the form of video. If you post it here. Or boom 6 in the b hole.

-Audi out-

It would seem that Iowa, specifically urbandale, tends to lure the drunken, disorderly, and the criminals outta Kansas...better watch yo ass boobs.....apparently they have their eye on cars with Kansas plates....

Murders out here don't happen everyday. When they do, and the suspect is still at large, the media plays on common small town fear and plasters that news everywhere to gain interest in the story. I was on my way to work this morning when that mysterious talking box in my dash said the suspects were caught in urbandale, and my wife texted me later and said they were caught at the hy-vee. So THAT, is where I found this shit.

Gaymanwithtoomanynipples.com that's where he finds that shit....

NOT a legitimate webpage, I tried it...

Untitled.jpg

Back