You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I may have sorta fallen asleep while trying to get my youngest monster to go to sleep. I think I slept 12 hours.

We add like 2 pages to this thread every weekend. Sooner or later someones gonna be onto us.

As long as the site gets hits and they make some money. We will be ok. You dumbasses better get more entertaining tho. #turbopoweredwindsprints #frogsplash

image-669375997.jpg

Attachments

• image-510465940.jpg
    image-510465940.jpg
    552.9 KB · Views: 32
  • image-2828815207.jpg
    image-2828815207.jpg
    629.1 KB · Views: 30
RTV it back together it'll be fine!
You better drill some holes on the mating surface and use zip ties too. I've seen this kind of break and RTV alone won't cut it.:D

BTW WTF happened?

Like this.
8259fe4414e742608d004ec711d1e85b-RS.jpg

Long, strong, and in charge..........not really.....tuna can....

Grabbed the last can of chicken tuna
out the trash can and zoom, I
Headed straight back to the Neverland Ranch
With a peanut butter, jelly, chicken, tuna sandwich.....

CAUSE I AINT GOT NO LEGS!

czimpel said:
You better drill some holes on the mating surface and use zip ties too. I've seen this kind of break and RTV alone won't cut it.:D

BTW WTF happened?

Like this.

I pushed it too far, and then some TFW

Sigh. I can almost start cutting and pasting old responses here. You'll never guess whats going on tonight.

Wife is drinking at the bar with her mom. I'm home with the kids. Got one still awake, when he's finally asleep, I'm going to rape a bottle of hooch. Or would it be raping me? I know I usually feel like the rapee in the morning.

....But tonight i'm adding some TFW pics to the media section.....

What a coincidence, I'm stuck at home too. At least I'm having a good time playing wii with the kid

Wife is drinking at the bar with her mom. I'm home with the kids. Got one still awake, when he's finally asleep, I'm going to rape a bottle of hooch. Or would it be raping me? I know I usually feel like the rapee in the morning.

....But tonight i'm adding some TFW pics to the media section.....

One pic of Austin holding my weiner?? That's all you got??

Sadly, yes. All the other pics are on my wife's broken computer or my old cell phone and I'm too lazy to recover pics from either of them.

Back