You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I asked the same question. I think they missed me, and just sat at the table swapping stories about me. I'll bet it was a good time.

No you wiped me out. Two nights in the rape dungeon. I just could not break you. I had to rest.

Not really I had Alden. I'm the only one that can handle him three days in a row. I'm sure they had a blast.

You going to make it up there one of these days?

Sometimes I wonder why we post here. when we have a perfectly odd conversation going. Maybe it's to pull even stranger people out of the... "Internet" -strange music plays when you read Internet-

Sometimes I wonder why we post here. when we have a perfectly odd conversation going. Maybe it's to pull even stranger people out of the... "Internet" -strange music plays when you read Internet-

It's because somewhere, someone, who is not TFW, is actually reading all this crap. The fact that they keep reading it means it's worth reading. Therefore, it is worth posting.

Deep thoughts, by Jack Handy

INEEDAGN said:
It's because somewhere, someone, who is not TFW, is actually reading all this crap. The fact that they keep reading it means it's worth reading. Therefore, it is worth posting.

Deep thoughts, by Jack Handy

Worth reading? Not sure. Why i just read multiple pages of this thread because i saw Bobs avatar is beyond me...

Kinda makes me miss the midwest though...

Bob, hope all is well out there brother!

Worth reading? Not sure. Why i just read multiple pages of this thread because i saw Bobs avatar is beyond me...

Kinda makes me miss the midwest though...

Bob, hope all is well out there brother!

hOLY cRAP IT;s James!

How you been? I somehow lost a big post thanks to my half drunken stupor but this one will be better anyway. This thread is where we get intoxicated and and ramble on incessantly (at least I do, hell with everyone else).

FOR THE RECORD: The avatar is "sideshow bob" from the simpsons. It has been brought to public attention that "one of us" "may have" "an extra nipple or two" (hint: it is me). So it kinda goes along with it.

By the way. The midwest is cold. It sucks. We have seriously considered moving to florida. You are getting spoiled in so-cal (but you already knew that). Wife has this whole thing about kids moving away from grandparents and family blahblahblah that will keep us glued to Kansas. But it's fun to dream (although I'd really go if I could talk her into it). Nothing out here is worth missing. I might miss a couple people, but there's this great invention out there called an airplane which would enable me to visit them and vice versa. Ain't technology grand?

If we ever cross paths again, drinks are on me. (financially, not literally).

Now I know to post pic's

image-3764717477.jpg

Usetaboost this is for you

I figured you donkey lickers would come up with something a little more than those three lame ass posts last night? Is that the best you could do? 1985keithbuick1985, videosthatdontmaketheweb, and nut punched by cat food???? LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Got to love Youtube for killing time. Never know what you will find.
For everyone's viewing pleasure......

"She has some Bjork to her. Definitely want to take it easy...it's a, it's a, it's a 11 sec car.....(full throttle down neighborhood). That's all I'm doing. Don't want to get in trouble. (full throttle through school zone)"

The comments below the video are hilarious. Drunk?

Reminded me a bit of....
"Ten minutes to Wapner. We're definitely locked in this box with no TV."

Back