You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I did the nintendo mod you showed me. I think it would work on a nintendo that hasnt been through the kind of hell that one has. It worked but the video signal is really bad. I had tetris going, it worked perfectly as far as the gameplay and audio but I had to squint to see what I was playing. Messing with the cable was making a difference but I was starting to be concerned about my tv. The corrosion over the years has made the inside of that one look really unsafe. If I tried it on one that hasn't been hot enough to melt the case and then submerged in a rubbermaid tub full of fire hose water that froze and thawed a couple times and then sat in my house till i sorta cleaned it and then been stored for 6-8 years allowing the remaining corrosion to eat at it, I think it might work pretty well.

Is this tech?

It's video game tech, so I think we're safe. I'd start asking about widebands, but I don't wanna get dickpunched

I would trade bob, local bars. That place was hop'n. but I suppose if I shut down every bar within 50 miles my local bar would pick up. Then if I get kicked out for being awesome, I would have to open my own bar.

It's still there. That's the only place I uploaded that video before I lost it. That's not the 4.1 but it was blown up by us.

I would trade bob, local bars. That place was hop'n. but I suppose if I shut down every bar within 50 miles my local bar would pick up. Then if I get kicked out for being awesome, I would have to open my own bar.

Lets cut in line for the pool table in front of the drunken "pool sharks" again and see if they get mad and heckle us....

Oh that guy was a bad ass. He just about got a TFW beat down. Frog splash to the b-hole punch then turbo powered wind sprints back to bobs.

Boom I just knocked out all of Seneca.

Who the hell picks up a hat off the bar floor and puts it on their head....especially in a bar you don't know?? That was another dude that almost got a TFW beatdown....

I think I am going to shoot some pic like this on the Gn this summer. Just need to find the girl.

image-3571452256.jpg

Jack+babes+buicks

I had to ease back in the saddle this week. Drank those Mike's hard mango punches that Jill(?) left in my fridge (which can actually give you a buzz). I have almost completely forgotten what sunday felt like. I'd like to see a vid of myself on my kitchen floor saturday night. I know at least one of you has one, or ten. Post it in the conversation, please.

Might hit the honey jack tonight and then the Jack Daniels for men saturday night.

Austin I would totally sprawl out on the hood of your car wearing Daisy Dukes if you promise not to share the images. {blush}

Back