You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This looks like my bedroom

image-2808882816.jpg

I vaguely remember getting cat food thrown at my genitals, but I don't remember it actually hurting. I didn't remember going in the basement until it was brought up the next morning, and some dickhole cut the main breaker when I was down there. Was it my wife down there with me? I grabbed a whole bunch of boobs down there, don't know who's they were, or if they were even boobs....

I bet I said some really dumb stuff when I was that drunk. That might have replaced #2 or #3 on "drunkest I ever been" list.

INEEDAGN said:
I had to ease back in the saddle this week. Drank those Mike's hard mango punches that Jill(?) left in my fridge (which can actually give you a buzz). I have almost completely forgotten what sunday felt like. I'd like to see a vid of myself on my kitchen floor saturday night. I know at least one of you has one, or ten. Post it in the conversation, please.

Might hit the honey jack tonight and then the Jack Daniels for men saturday night.

Austin I would totally sprawl out on the hood of your car wearing Daisy Dukes if you promise not to share the images. {blush}

Bob talk like that will get videos posted on YouTube. Title bob, one night with jack.

I dropped the laptop on its side and broke the charger. Austin needs to get me that vid before my battery goes dead.

Got a buzz going again. I can't believe that I almost thought about quitting the alcohol thing.

Yeah well Keith already owed me one after polzins birthday bash at the lake. Audi P and jesse need a butthole punch next go 'round...

Yeah well Keith already owed me one after polzins birthday bash at the lake. Audi P and jesse need a butthole punch next go 'round...
I owe you more than one for the lake.....I'm POSITIVE you didn't feel as bad that Sunday as I felt at the lake.....

You also got me smashed the night my brother and I were at your house, AFTER I helped swap a trans. That car ride to minneapolis kinda sucked after 1 hour of sleep. I think we are at least even, in fact I might have to get you back at least once more.

Back