You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Doubles? No wonder, you sneaky bastards.

I'm rethinking the whole drinking thing. I'm gonna give my glass back...

Got to love Youtube for killing time. Never know what you will find.
For everyone's viewing pleasure......

"She has some Bjork to her. Definitely want to take it easy...it's a, it's a, it's a 11 sec car.....(full throttle down neighborhood). That's all I'm doing. Don't want to get in trouble. (full throttle through school zone)"

The comments below the video are hilarious. Drunk?

Reminded me a bit of....
"Ten minutes to Wapner. We're definitely locked in this box with no TV."

Wow, that dude is HAMBOMBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I'm in that inbetween state of tired as hell and not wanting to go to sleep. I should just puss out and go to bed.

I did appreciate the surprise this weekend guys. Was a fun night, mostly. Could have done without all the barfing and dry heaving but hey, that's what a nonstop glass of double jack will do to ya. Someday I'ma need to view the supposed videos of me on my kitchen floor (hopefully not posted in this thread). I'm not sure I remember all of last night. I think I may have been the recipient of a butthole punch.

Yea there was a bee. There was also a chipmunk in the bush humping a turnip... You've gotta watch them they will hump anything.
-martin lawrence-

Sounds like someone we know...

I was planning on posting a few videos from this weekend, but it seems I cant find one that I'm not humping someone or something. buicks make me horny :p

...and yes, you could play 4 players on nes

This was published in 2010 and it looks like made around the same time. I was expecting the Kirban reunion video or something. Thanks for the warning though turbonut; I didn't watch the whole thing waiting for it to get cool...well, maybe I did.

INEEDAGN said:
It's because somewhere, someone, who is not TFW, is actually reading all this crap. The fact that they keep reading it means it's worth reading. Therefore, it is worth posting.

Deep thoughts, by Jack Handy

Indeed. Now proceed....

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Supercast forecast for thursday

487920_10151455122811391_752988795_n.jpg

Back