You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
So I went to the store today. I bought a bunch of air fresheners. I mailed them to a bunch of people. I mailed them to all the people who complain about the smell of e85. Why? You ask. Well because I am a nice guy, and they will be spending a lot of time sucking in my exhaust.

Keith I sent you two sets, even tho I know you love my smell.

I already hung them in your car. You didn't notice because you haven't sat in it in so long. Do you even know where you parked it. :)

Well Audi, now that yur unabe t cruise your GN, lets hope we can bth enjoy those new air fresheners you put in my car this year!

I'm pretty sure there's a couple hotel ice buckets in there from the last power tour incase you gotta puke like Sean did! Just can't handle the power of the stage I guess!

I would totally make out with Polzin at this point. Ashley gave me permission. I just have to get him out of his cave, or is it a bunker? You can move all you want, I'll find you ma ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!! He he ha ha =D

Quote of the day:

Secrets are safe with Austin.....buttholes are not...

I'd explain the string of text messages that led to that statement, but I'm afraid I don't even understand it.

Back