You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yeah a quick google search leads me to believe its mail order only, at least out here. Seen a few leads for stores that supposedly had it, but they weren't near KS.

Yeah a quick google search leads me to believe its mail order only, at least out here. Seen a few leads for stores that supposedly had it, but they weren't near KS.
From what I hear....there isn't anything good in, or near Kansas......:confused:

turbonut85 said:
Damn....I actually DID hit the reply button.....oops.

How often do you write a reply and not send it? I have only done that twice, if you couldn't tell. Most of the time I don't even read them. Now that I think about it most of the time "I don't post them" thanks Polzin.

I am practicing video editing. I have a ton to work with. This should be good.

Audip is on the loose. Lock your doors, hide your kids, hide your wives, hide your husband. Location unknown. Ha ha ha ha ha

First plain ride :)

image-577419340.jpg

You suck...shoulda waited until may...that's when I'm going....of course you and me together in that town = arrested.

Austin in Las Vegas......who woulda thunk it?? Have fun bro....and don't worry, I'll be there in mid may to bail you out...

Back