You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
So, Keith tried to have another get together at his place. I suppose the homeowners association is stalking him. They sent him a letter saying he cannot have "the infamous audip and bob aka boobs at his residence at the same time." The guy at the gas station told Keith, it would be easer if Keith had a liqueur license. then he could just have the truck stop at Keith's house. If you throw Jdpolzin and usetaboost in the mix, I'll bet Keith is going to have to pull a permit. There is a chance that sinfull might be there "what!!!!" I'll bet that's the day the world ends.

Need ambition to finish assembling the nose of my car to bring it. Might just hop in the van. I'm lazy.

How's this for motivation...

image.jpg

My intercooler pipes dont fit well BECAUSE I shifted the intercooler less than a 1/2 inch forward for the tranny cooler. I found this out after a good 15-20 hours of wasting my life on the worlds greatest tranny cooler installation. Oh did I mention theres still one hard line to bend/flare from scratch?

SO I'm gonna hammer a couple divots in the intercooler pipes that I have countless hours into sanding and polishing.

......first world problems........

Dayum....what a piece of sh!t day....glad it's over. I do t know about you homos....but I'm ready for a TFW fix.....is it the weekend yet??

Back