You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well its 3pm on my only day off. Was up at 4:45am to start my lovely piece of dog piss worthless day off fixing everything under the sun thats been piling up on top of me. Didnt get it all done or even anywhere close but I'm calling it a day. A guy deserves at least a couple hours in the entire week to not be running ragged.

Sounds like you guys had a good time last night! Wish I could have went but of course, god hates me as usual. Maybe I need to change the name of my car from SINFUL to LUVGOD with a rainbow sticker? Damn this shits getting old as hell. Need some better luck.

We need to get another good get together planned. Maybe 3 mile lake for a couple nights again?

Three mile lake?? That was an expensive trip there last time....ugh...and one stellar hangover. I'm not sure I can ever go back there....my body and checkbook shudder at the thought...

I think it would be a blast! No wresting, slow down on the tastey woodka, eat more smoked ribs, bring fishing poles, we are set!

How bout slow down on the wrestling, NO WOODKA, brisket AND ribs...and no blown head gaskets...(I could give or take the fishing myself)

Well we'd have to go to germany to get the woodka so I'm ok with that. We can replace it with straight everclear!

I'm sure Evan and Noah would love to go fishing so ill take those guys out while your smokin the meat!

Back