You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I've got a wee little turtle pokin' his head out right about now....

Oh, if I could be sitting pool side, in my turtle suit, eating hot Cheeze it's, at a Walmart employees pool party. I would be set. Just think about it... Two pice suits only ommnomnom!

Forget Cookie Monster

Oh, if I could be sitting pool side, in my turtle suit, eating hot Cheeze it's, at a Walmart employees pool party. I would be set. Just think about it... Two pice suits only ommnomnom!

Forget Cookie Monster

....I think that's where bob is today......

Bob wasted 2 1/2 hours of his life cobbling a fluorescent fixture into a PDR light. I should take a picture of it. Straight out of the box and onto the floor where I proceeded to stomp on the center of it so it would bow out and have some fade area on the edges. When that wasn't enough, I layered masking tape down both sides until it stuck out about 3 inches and spray painted it white. Couple unibit holes tore through the top and some zip ties and that was my professional work light. Got the job done though. Knowing me, I will use it that way for the rest of the season.

I'm surprised Turbonuts even answered the phone today after I repeatedly told him to fornicate in a general direction other than mine last night when he wouldn't leave me alone. True friend right there. Brings a tear to my eye....

What? Just happened!!!
image.jpg

THAT just happened.....

I got butthole punched by a grand am at a stoplight today on my way to topeka. Pretty sure the wife's van is totalled. It broke the adjuster lever off the driver's seat! Rear bumper pushed into the unibody structure, hatch tweaked pretty good. Should exceed the value pretty easy. Lady that hit me ate the airbag, I think she left in an ambulance and the car on a flatbed. I know my neck is gonna be stiff as hell in the morning but I made a lot of corny jokes with the cops and was able to drive away and onto my destination so it's all good. I dodged a bullet because I had thought about taking the kids with me. I dodged another bullet by being able to stop both vehicles before I got into the cross traffic. She was knocked silly and actually hit me twice...

If the buick hadn't been in pieces, It's likely that I would have been driving it. I usually take it anywhere I go out of town alone just to drive the damn thing. I'm REALLY thinking about the LED taillights now. You can't miss those things!

Judging by the airbag burns, I'm quite certain she felt bad enough without me having to be a dick about it.

Back