You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Most definitely.....wtf you doing stopping at a g'damn stoplight for??!! With 15 years experience settling auto liability accidents, I'm gonna have to say you were at fault for stopping where you shouldn't have.....just sayin' move your ass out of the way next time.

Well said. Way to go boobs....thanks for driving up insurance rates for the rest of us....dick.

I took it by my buddies body shop. He pointed at the door gaps on the sliding doors and said "totalled".

They'd have to want that van pretty damn bad to actually take it from me. I don't give a damn if it winds up with a salvage title but it ain't leaving with them.

What is it with you guys having a larger attachment to your daily drivers than your Buicks?? If some dumb bitch ran I to me after I stopped somewhere I shouldn't have....damn right the ins co can have the wife's car.....

Find me another one of those vans that was a one owner van and not only sold new at but also serviced at the place where I work. The entire history of that van is in the filing cabinet at work. Plus if I have to replace it I have to buy another DVD system and waste a 10 hour day installing it. AND I just put 4 new tires on it and gave it a full tune up preparing to take it to Florida. There's a new radiator for it sitting at the shop as soon as the other hose shows up because it started seeping when I got back from your house. It's a lot less work to fix the ass end of this van than to replace it. Unless they want to give me $5k for a $3.5k van, then I will think about it. BUT I got the feeling that the adjuster's gonna think it's a $1500 van and then i'm gonna have to point out how bad my neck hurts :).

Yeah Im getting pretty tired of the buicks too. A nice simple LS powered Monte sounds better and better by the day. Waugh cheaper too!

What it is young homies? Who is placing bets on Audi to the mother f-ing P making it in his Buick to rocking rods this summer??? I have a lot on my plate right now, but I think it's posable. I'm not real sure I'll drive it back tho...???

Just did 808 miles round trip today with a truck/car trailer loaded both ways. Left here at 5 am, roached a wheel bearing in the trailer at 9:30 just over the OK border, middle of nowhere, happened to be within 2 miles of an auto parts store that was actually open on sunday morning and had the damn hub assembly in stock. I even had all necessary tools with me clear down to the file/sandpaper and brake clean. Swapped a 68 Dodge truck for a 68 dodge van in Oklahoma city then had to thread the needle to miss the damn storms on the way home. Oh, and my brother can't drive a truck/trailer so I drove every mile of it.

Tornado crossed the interstate about an hour behind us on the return trip and then we had to wait at an overpass for the storms in Wichita to blow over, then detour home to avoid running with the storm/ Truck got hailed on by 2 separate storms today.

And I can say from experience that a 2010 GMC 5.3 blows nuts compared to the newest gen. hemi with a trailer behind it. The hemi has more power and gets better mileage doin' it! We averaged 8.8 MPG on the way down with a headwind and 11.5 on the way home. I'll never borrow another GM to do a Ram's job!

Back