JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

It's a holiday weekend and only one of you homos is willing to get drunk and BS with a fellow TFW member....you guys suck nuts.

I caught my wife drinking water out of a TFW glass, so I had to hurry up and mix a drink in it to avoid the bad juju.

turbonut85 said:
It's a holiday weekend and only one of you homos is willing to get drunk and BS with a fellow TFW member....you guys suck nuts.

You two are talking tec, when you ask a question that can't be answered I'll jump in. I'm having margaritas with some new "friends" today I'm going to work on the t&a... I wonder where I can put a turbo 6...

Wouldn't it be nice if we could post pics of boobs? Well, Austin would prefer wieners but boobs would be awesome!

I have too much self respect and dignity to be showing my hooters on the internets. The internets is forever.

You know it was a good day when you are on your second mixed drink before you can finish cooking supper....

Lemme give you a hint: I'm drunk enough to not only be playing disney princess candyland, but i'm also admitting it on the internet....

Text messages in the wrong hands are forever too bob. Somewhere after princess candy land, bob will be drunk enough to post them up. Btw I thought bob was a non drinker?? O_O ??