JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Does anyone see a pattern here??
image.jpg

It's only weird if you make it weird. Of all the people in the TFW, who's voted "most likely to photograph bob's extra nipples"? Your wife. Think of all the action you could get if you had been blessed with these...

In high school, I DID get to see some boobies using the "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" technique. One pair was my wife's (before we had started dating.)

Just got off the phone with a drunken, slurring, shadow of a man that had to let me go so he could go change his maxi pad instead of talking Buicks and drinkin more beer....lame.

Watching the Bangshift bulletin board REALLY close today to see if they give out any 2014 power tour info. Long hauler ceremony is in progress right now.

Went out cruising in the T last night......haven't done shit like that since high school......downtown scoopin the loop with all the punk kids in their fart can ricers. We did get a few thumbs up and one kid asked if it was a GNX....(at least that 18yr old kid knew what a GNX was...impressive) BUT....nobody wanted to play. :( prolly a good thing though since I was drunk as a skunk logging on the powerlogger while Mark drove.....no way in hell was I driving, lol. It was weird riding shotgun in my own car...but it was pretty cool too. You don't realize how hard the car pulls until you are riding! It was fukkin SWEET!!

We could have scored some moped tail....."hey, you want some free beer??!!"

I couldn't hear the mopeds over all the fart cans.....

Kid in an old supra: "whatchu runnin for a terbo??" Me: "a 61......" Kid: "dayum....helluva lot faster than my twin 45s...."

Honestly......I'm growing weary of being "that guy" or " the bad ass drinker" or "the pimp" of the TFW....really guys....I'm gettin too old for this sh!t........

So retire, then you can sit around and talk about how you had fun back in the day. I suggest enjoy the family, enjoy work, enjoy cars and the bad asses that come with it. Never admit defeat. Make your family and your car yours.