You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
So bob....it was something like 96* in Seneca Kansas today.....did you have quadruple "swoobs"??

Had them this morning moving crap around for the filming of our newest TV commercial. Took the afternoon off to rescue my sister in law in the next town over and retrieve a broken chevy impala. At least it's not a grand am this time. Truck has a/c, trailer has a winch, so no sweaty boobs there (maybe hers i guess, didn't ask.)

Charleston WV is supposedly a done deal with hot rod staff. But the speculation is that its the 3rd stop and knoxville is being touted as the 2nd stop. rumors about this are almost always true.

Why would a computer lie? People lie not computers. Computers are machines, so everything on them is true. Some of the info is out dated tho. Polzins tushey is kind of saggy now. Dropped to number five on the top ten list. If you can read it believe it. Go Internet! TFW!

I remember when I used to get to flood the shoutbox. Then I got the shoutbox pregnant and she doesn't want to do that too often anymore :(

image-347882448.jpg

Attachments

• image-4259792103.jpg
    image-4259792103.jpg
    500.1 KB · Views: 67
Get after it!

Mines close enough to done that I could throw it together in 10 minutes to get by for rocknrods if i had to.

Back