You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
So I was given a free arcade game today, have to go get it tomorrow. It's kinda big...

1181242156263.jpg

Can't wait to see what the wife has to say about it.....

It can be fixed if need be. Sweet score

On another note bobs car "can be done in ten min" translates to five years. You heard it here first. I put the heads and intake on today, if I make it and bob don't...? We might have to remove one of his nipples

The fan brackets are done and painted i'm just giving the paint a few days to cure. Relays are mounted on the shroud, dist. block is on the fender, I just have to connect some dots with wiring. Hopefully I have time to do it CORRECTLY and not just throw it together. Hail repair starts hot n heavy on the 28th, have 3 cars scheduled between the 28th and the 7th in addition to 40 hrs at work.

Arcade game works but the gas pedal is finicky and he said people have complained about the screen having problems but it never acted up on him. It's out of the local pizza joint down the street, been on down there for 20 years, I bet I've paid for already in quarters I've spent in it. Same guy has "bad dudes" but he wants money for it :(

I've thought about having nipples removed but probably not as crudely as the TFW would do it. I've seen teeth pulled with a bottle of jack and a vice grips so it's par for the course in Senecan't.

They don't know. Have you ever watched the movie "it's pat"? I think that's what it's called. The guy goes crazy trying to figure out if pat is a guy or a girl. That is what's happening to the good people of turbobuick.com. They are checking in for any information that could confirm one way or the other. All they know is; we are guys, we drink, we live in the mid west, we will talk to anyone. They think we; have grand nationals, we travel, and act like we are in collage, and hang out naked. They have no idea that; we are old, we work way too much, and have to bust ass for everything we do.

They don't know. Have you ever watched the movie "it's pat"? I think that's what it's called. The guy goes crazy trying to figure out if pat is a guy or a girl. That is what's happening to the good people of turbobuick.com. They are checking in for any information that could confirm one way or the other. All they know is; we are guys, we drink, we live in the mid west, we will talk to anyone. They think we; have grand nationals, we travel, and act like we are in collage, and hang out naked. They have no idea that; we are old, we work way too much, and have to bust ass for everything we do.
Well said.

You buncha homos.......it's Friday night, and "the old man" is still partying....where the fu*k are you fags??

Phone was a' blowin' up tonight. Too bad I can't see all them naked selfies from austin. :(

Homos!!! Lol! Any of u Bitches get anything done last night? All I did was paint satanic shit all over my walls!!
IMAG0297.jpg
IMAG0300.jpg

Back