You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
image-1870976939.jpg

One car had to die so that other bad ass cars could hit the streets. No, not for parts. There is only so much bad ass that can be driven. So enjoy your time on the streets Polzin. It will be short lived, I'll be back.

Apparently, it would cause a world-ending natural disaster for the entire TFW to have all for their Buicks in the same place at the same time....

"Still you need a camper a fire that don't quit. 4 wheelers a beard, no shoes $h!t like that"

^actual text message received last night from a tfw member. Phone was blowin up, only bothered to download a couple of the messages. That was one of them and I think I will just leave it as an open ended question....

"Still you need a camper a fire that don't quit. 4 wheelers a beard, no shoes $h!t like that"

^actual text message received last night from a tfw member. Phone was blowin up, only bothered to download a couple of the messages. That was one of them and I think I will just leave it as an open ended question....
Prolly the only msg clean enough to post.....

With Keith being on I35, its probably just as fast for him to drive there as it would be for me, being on the missouri side. At least 2 hours, probably closer to 2.5

I can go there at my leisure and take anything I want off of those 2 cars, for free. 1 mile from town. Trouble is, there's very few things left that are worth taking. Anybody need little trinkets/brackets off of one speak now, i'ma try to get there in the next week or two before the drunken gay fest but I have to wait for the ground to dry up or else I gotta lug the tool box 1/4 mile. The motor you see is a 787 block 3.8 that's been shot a few times with a .50 cal. I saw enough stuff to justify going out there but I don't expect any major finds.

Oh crap I meant to post this in the conversation. Sorry to clutter the gay thread with junkyard tech.

They are both blue POS. I will check it. One has power windows for jesse but they been in the weather awhile. Blue console is pretty rough but might pull it for parts. No rub strips jesse but there is an air dam that you want for the rad support. Woodgrain door panel escutcheons and some hood strut brackets and other misc crap I dont need to keep.

Yeah I probably grab most of that. Plan to just go with tools and pull anything worth saving and then give most of it away to you bastards cause I already got too much crap.

On a more somber note: The dark blue one damn near killed both occupants, I think it was hard nosed into a ditch, and the light blue one went spinning 360 degrees through a barbed wire fence that was all hedgeposts, and our lead mechanic hasn't had a drop of alcohol since he stepped out of the last one (not sure the order but the built sbc is sitting in the light blue one, taken over by pack rats). His buddy still has the whiskey bottle taped shut with the date written on it, it was in the mid 90s and those cars have been there since then. The neighbor kids came over and destroyed most anything that wasn't already broken and they used his mallory distributor to do most of it. These cars will be crushed this summer. Don't drink and drive folks....

Back