You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I read it this morning before he edited it. He said he loves JDPolzin's tooshy almost as much as Austin does...

I read that too...he must have gotten scared that Austin was gonna butthole punch him for tryin to move in on his territory...

He didn't even finish asking the question before I eagerly replied. It's like I was patiently waiting for him to ask it...

Nice editing btw

LMFO!!!!!! Man, you guys are totally nuts. I am glad it's all west of the border!

Prasad:)

That video was the night we played "i've never", and we all know waaaaaayyyyy too much about each other now. The infamous moonshine cherries made their appearance, and I don't know what ever happened to them. Last I knew they were in jesse's freezer at rocknrods.

A lot of stupid city folk seem to like it for some reason. Last time I tried some stuff a guy had it was pretty bad, and I had a few beers already. Only thing I could imagine more disgusting is a shot of everclear or piss warm wild turkey

Tonight I tried a sample of this cheap vodka I have here, and it's eerily similar. I have an unopened half gallon of it and a partial, unsure of what to do with it. I think I could spray it in an alcohol kit in my car. I was cleaning out the liquor cabinet tonight, found some vanilla mcgillicuddy's and the back said "tastes great mixed with vodka". Well it don't taste great with this vodka. Rubbing alcohol with a hint of vanilla. Same brand as my rotgut whiskey. What a shocker. Then I remembered the feigling...

I need to find a source for feigling...

Kleiner-Feigling-20Vol-07l.jpg

Back