Just got called out by a 10.9? Camaro

Thanks for sharing that link to the jeep... Holy crap that thing is scary cool. ..

I think you will reel him in, good luck with your race. ..

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Just don't let it be like the one on Pass Time that rolled on its side !! Cool beans

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks for sharing that link to the jeep... Holy crap that thing is scary cool. ..

I think you will reel him in, good luck with your race. ..

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe reel him in after a mile. That thing screams out of the hole on the street. DRs sound even more dangerous.

Maybe reel him in after a mile. That thing screams out of the hole on the street. DRs sound even more dangerous.

I am thinking it may not hook up that good the way he can spin them tires. Wonder if he ever took it to the track ??? My Mazda doesn't even spin the tires ;)

i see you got the ol' poken stick out today eh Dan?

Well I did watch the Jeep video.. Sure did light up them tires pretty easy. So got to thinkin...How does it hook up when he is racing ??? Smokin the hides off look cool but anyone your racing that can launch a car good would be GONE. Simple minds like mine just thinkin out loud :D

Charlie... You really need to get out more. :p

Well I did watch the Jeep video.. Sure did light up them tires pretty easy. So got to thinkin...How does it hook up when he is racing ??? Smokin the hides off look cool but anyone your racing that can launch a car good would be GONE. Simple minds like mine just thinkin out loud :D

Charlie... You really need to get out more. :p

id be afriad it would flip right over on top if it hooked with as much power as it seems to make.

I dont think that is much of a race car as it is more of a street freak.... id definitly race the guy! just for the fun of saying ya done it.

He is just going burn outs in that video. With the way it is set up now. It hooks hard doesn't spin at all. It pulls the wheels off the ground and carries them. I would post videos from that night but its so dark you can only see tail lights and corn fields

He is just going burn outs in that video. With the way it is set up now. It hooks hard doesn't spin at all. It pulls the wheels off the ground and carries them. I would post videos from that night but its so dark you can only see tail lights and corn fields

Has it ever been to the strip ????;)

I’ve done a lot of roofs in my time so i can roof your head whenever you’re ready.
Wait, What?!

E~

I’ve done a lot of roofs in my time so i can roof your head whenever you’re ready.
Wait, What?!

E~

Roof as a RX7 has.. 427 Cobra didn't but I didn't care back then. I want a roof to take some of the crash instead of my head:eek: