You can type here any text you want

Just what i needed LOL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
Well this is the 16th Buick ive owed and the 3rd silver t :rolleyes:
77,000 miles and i couldnt say no:biggrin:
I cant tell ya what i paid or id have to kill ya LOL
This is by far the nicest stock Buick ive bought
Drives like a new car and has never been smoked in and the inside is near perfect.TA 49 THD,50# injectors,Alky Control kit,scan master,SS exhaust,LT 1 MAF...

IMG_2632.jpg

IMG_2642.jpg

IMG_2641.jpg

Sweet man you decided to pick her up huh? Looked awsome in person pics don't do it justice.........I wish I had the money to have purchased it but times are rough in the car business....lol

He made me offer i couldnt refuse:biggrin:
Now that i think about it this is the 4 th Silver ive bought.
I forgot about the one i sold you LOL

Nice car Gene. BUT...........you NEED a twin turbo blue/green T-Type in your collection. You just aint a Turbo-Guy if you only have ONE turbo. (even if it IS faster).:p

My house offer was just accepted, and I AM moving in less than a month. I really would like to sell it before I move!

are you staying in the hood, Ken?

Nice car Gene. BUT...........you NEED a twin turbo blue/green T-Type in your collection. You just aint a Turbo-Guy if you only have ONE turbo. (even if it IS faster).:p

My house offer was just accepted, and I AM moving in less than a month. I really would like to sell it before I move!

or leaving the state?

or leaving the state?

Moving just an hour north, to Camano Island. We just bought our retirement home. It even is wheel chair compatible. That WILL come in handy in my future. (What the doc just told me a few days ago.:mad: ) If anyone local wants the T-Type, make an offer. I'm easy these days. I also need to have a "Turbo Thunder" garage sale before I leave. Lots of odds and ends. Everyone needs to let me know what day would be good for them. I'll lay all of my Buick stuff out on the garge floor. (Yes, Gene, you'll be able to walk around in there....for the first time in 17 years;) ) Here is link to our house that we are trying to sell: John L. Scott Real Estate I spent all last summer and fall remodeling it. I am now spent. I NEED a break and then I'll build something real cool. Might be an all out drag car, or a cool street car/truck. Haven't made up my mind. I like odd-ball stuff, though, so maybe it'll be a Rambler or a Honda with a turbo LSX, but probably somethng in between. More pics of the car: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/271536-twin-turbo-t-type.html

If you come a little further north --you'd be in my neck of the woods... : )

Well this is the 16th Buick ive owed and the 3rd silver t :rolleyes:
77,000 miles and i couldnt say no:biggrin:
I cant tell ya what i paid or id have to kill ya LOL
This is by far the nicest stock Buick ive bought
Drives like a new car and has never been smoked in and the inside is near perfect.TA 49 THD,50# injectors,Alky Control kit,scan master,SS exhaust,LT 1 MAF...

my guess its between 9000-10,000 and from Clayton:biggrin: :confused:

mike

He made me offer i couldnt refuse:biggrin:
Now that i think about it this is the 4 th Silver ive bought.
I forgot about the one i sold you LOL

LOL......I love the silver , and I am extremely jealous.....:biggrin:

Sweet do I win a free tune?:biggrin:

Only after you are dead. But, for a fee, I will verify the tune Gene does for you.;) If Gene tunes it, it 'MIGHT' bring you back from the dead. It'll be SO slow that time will go backwards.:p :biggrin: I mean.........9.70's in a street car.....sure, anyone can do that. Ask him what it runs WITH-OUT nitrous.;)

Back