Jw racing ghost?

Not much too it. 1987 White Buick T
GT47/88 Precision Ball Bearing turbo with 1.23 T6 exhaust. Air to air intercooler that is installed almost flat below the radiator area. Dart block 400 cubic inches, Howard 3.75 stroke crank, Oliver 6.0 rods, custom Diamond pistons, custom secret grind roller cam (seriously specs not given to me) Engine built by Jeff Burns Racing Engines in Tupelo, MS (home of some of the most powerful X275/Outlaw 275/ and Outlaw Drag Radial engines in the world). Super Victor intake converted to EFI, 90mm Wilson T-Body with a Precision elbow. AFR 235 heads, TD Shaft mount 1.6 rockers, custom valve springs. PTC Twisted 6 converter (Dusty Bradford), TH400 trans by JW Racing and Performance (which is being upgraded now due to my ef-up), PST 4" aluminum drive shaft, M9 Moser fabricated Ford 9" with 3.50 gears, gun drilled and star flanged 35 spline axles, Wilwood brakes, Weld wheels with Hoosier 275/60's out back and 26x4 Hoosiers up front. TRZ front suspension with coil overs, HR PartsNStuff rear upper and lower control arms with TRZ antiroll bar. Cage and all fab work (exhaust/cold side for turbo) by JW Racing and Performance (Jason White welder/Josh White bender & fitter). AMS 1000 boost controller that controls a 60mm wastegate. Mallory HyFire 4 ignition with remote, Mallory Coil, MSD distributor. 160 lb injectors controlled by an XFI tuned by Jason White. Aeromotive fuel system. Fiber glass hood, deck lid, bumpers and fillers. JW Racing custom Carbon Fiber doors, which have electric windows. Paint by Richard Maxwell of Brookhaven, MS. Car weighs 3240 with me in it.
So far 5.32 best et (1/8 mile). 136+ best mph (1/8 mile). 1.29 best 60ft (on the back tires).
Considering at BG was the 11th pass on this combination - there is a lot more left in it.
This car has come a long way since I pulled out the V6, which I do miss BTW. But, the power this engine makes is absolutely addictive!
Currently doing some transmission modifications, suspension tuning and possible turbo change. Next Buick event that has the Renegade class, it will put on a show.....

there's 2 (of course depending on cost) I might have a 3rd guy interested... limited 275 racer.

any more talk about having cf doors made? I'm interested in a pair

I have a couple of sets

Let me know

carbon fiber GN doors 1.JPG
carbon fiber GN doors 2.JPG
carbon fiber GN doors 3.JPG
carbon fiber GN doors 4.JPG
CRUZ Performance logo card.jpg

whats's the cost? any idea on what's
what's the cost? any idea on what's involved to use all factory hardware like power windows? pic's are kinda fuzzy, do you have more pics?