You can type here any text you want

Kid steals his dad's GT500 and hits a deer.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqF1N3m-gl8&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

**Warning for some F-Bombs**

LOL

Dads gonna be

Pissed .they were talking about hitting the deer and did .. Karma a beotch ..

Damn, thats some funny Shi$. All those guys in the car yell at the same time. This sounded like something out of a funny azz movie. Wow

lol. wat dum fuk would put that on utube. I could think of a dozen excuses as to how that happened at home as long as it was just the mirror

lol. wat dum fuk would put that on utube. I could think of a dozen excuses as to how that happened at home as long as it was just the mirror

you really think it was "JUST" the mirror :eek::biggrin:

you really think it was "JUST" the mirror :eek::biggrin:
yea, probably not. either way utube would be the last place I post that. somehow I doubt his father is laughing about it watching it on utube

Or it is fake.

Correct, the camera person just barely stops from showing the mirror
the whole time until he moves over to show the mirror.
The mirror was broken before, this is a hoax IMO.
I think you all got trolled.

Its real, or so the kid posting in the thread on another forum says. Admits the entire deal and is taking quite a flogging from the other board members basically calling him a moron:cool:

Its always amazing to me what people will post on youtube. A moron on our local board was a wanna be detailer and he was cleaning another member's beautiful high 9 second C5 and and made a video of himself beating the C5 unmercifully during the time he should have been cleaning the car and posted it on youtube. The blower belt got fragged and he claimed that the blower belt just came apart while sitting in his driveway until someone posted a link to the vid!

Correct, the camera person just barely stops from showing the mirror
the whole time until he moves over to show the mirror.
The mirror was broken before, this is a hoax IMO.
I think you all got trolled.

wheres the body?!!!!!! :)

Back