LATER GM ADD ON OPTIONS

Guys I found a thread on another gbody site that uses a GM keyless entry module from a newer car. You take just the module and fobs and wire it up near the lock relays and you have junkyard keyless entry. Plan to try this on skidmark and do a TR specific how to when I get it done.

Link?
Do_O

Sounds like some of these mods will turn our cars into mutts. We are lucky to own classic muscle cars.

BTW, be careful with B body brakes swap. It pushes wheels out by almost an inch on each side and causes a lot of tire rubbing issues. I had to get custom BS wheels on my 78 Malibu.

BTW, be careful with B body brakes swap. It pushes wheels out by almost an inch on each side and causes a lot of tire rubbing issues. I had to get custom BS wheels on my 78 Malibu.
This isn't the B body knuckles. It's just the B body caliper on the S-10 knuckle.;) Doesn't move anything outwards.:D

The 3rd brake light socket deteriorates and no longer holds a bulb. The reflector usually stays intact. I got a strip of adheasive back LEDs 6" long and stuck it to the curve of the reflector. There is no connector on the LED strips but you can splice the original connector on or just solder it or use crimp connectors. Cost about $10 for the LED strip on EBAY

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app