Like new GNX found.

Update...

For those who asked, the moonroof car (035) that's one of the subjects of this thread is, as of this posting date, now on eBay with a few days to go.

Johan I missed the auction of your former cars (including the "roofed" X) last year because I was watching my dad fly in a WWI airplane in Reading, PA that day (a definite no-miss event).

I just read every post in this whole thread and I have to admit there is something weird that a man says he takes these rare collectable cars in as part of a pakage deal and comes to the largest buick forum to ask there worth and ends up selling them to a furniture auction company instead !! :rolleyes: Then goes out of the country while still having the paper work of these rare collectable cars that the auction company just supposedly bought ? :rolleyes: In return caused the auction company to loose two sales due to the paper work not there?? :rolleyes:

My conclusion: I have personally sold antique furniture to Red Barrons auction company in the past and let me tell you my first hand experiance with them! They are a top notch company and WOULD NOT BUY ANYTHING WITHOUT THE PAPER WORK!! I doubt very much they would enter those cars into auction WITH OUT the paper work.. They aren't that stupid..

Just my .02