You can type here any text you want

Little update from BG

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quiky One

No matter the turnout, BG is always fun. Meet great people, hang with friends, you can't be in a better atmosphere. Julio has the TAI class organized awesome and what a blast even if I don't have the fastest car.

Anyway, here is how the car ran.

1st pass off the trailer with new turbo and converter...16.5-18 psi 12.02 at 115. (New best)

2nd pass-20 PSI and 1.85 60' 11.701 @ 115 and change.

3rd pass-I tried locking the torque converter and pegged the 30 psi boost gauge..let out

4th pass-boost line to the map sensor blew off which means no alky...let out. This pass was .2 faster on the 1/8 mile than my 11.7 pass but who knows...I don't bench race.

So I will go out tomorrow morning and try again! Julio has me squared away with the boost line problem. He jinxed me!!

Thanks Jason

Here are the Pictures. :biggrin:

_DSC6050-vi.jpg

_DSC6051-vi.jpg

_DSC6052-vi.jpg

Im posting a link to over 300 pictures I took in a few. Still uploading...

I will post it in The Lounge.

Thanks guys. It was an awesome weekend. Julio had the TAI class setup very well and I appreciate that. My goal for the weekend was to drive it on the trailer coming home and get into the 11's. I met both of them.

I knew I had a small exhaust leak going into it but did not have time to fix it prior. Sooooo, the small exhaust leak turned into a gaping hole. My last pass in the finals of the TAI class was made at 19-20PSI according to the powerlogger. My MPH was down 8 on that pass. The headers will be coming off soon to get fixed and I will be at it again.

JD and Julio both gave me very helpful tips on racing and setting up the car. We will see what happens next time out.

Thanks again to Julio for sponsoring the class, Chris Kober for donating money, as well as KDK performance. Heads up is the only way to go!

I am sure I left some stuff out but getting up at 4:30 and driving 620 miles sure whips ya.

Jason

Thanks guys. It was an awesome weekend. Julio had the TAI class setup very well and I appreciate that. My goal for the weekend was to drive it on the trailer coming home and get into the 11's. I met both of them.

I knew I had a small exhaust leak going into it but did not have time to fix it prior. Sooooo, the small exhaust leak turned into a gaping hole. My last pass in the finals of the TAI class was made at 19-20PSI according to the powerlogger. My MPH was down 8 on that pass. The headers will be coming off soon to get fixed and I will be at it again.

JD and Julio both gave me very helpful tips on racing and setting up the car. We will see what happens next time out.

Thanks again to Julio for sponsoring the class, Chris Kober for donating money, as well as KDK performance. Heads up is the only way to go!

I am sure I left some stuff out but getting up at 4:30 and driving 620 miles sure whips ya.

Jason

What turbo and converter were you running?

If you are back home I could stop by and meet you tomorrow if you aren't busy or working. I am going to Springdale to pick up my 6776 from UPS since they can't seem to find my address here in Bella Vista :mad:

Will

What turbo and converter were you running?

If you are back home I could stop by and meet you tomorrow if you aren't busy or working. I am going to Springdale to pick up my 6776 from UPS since they can't seem to find my address here in Bella Vista :mad:

Will

PT6152e and 3400 10" West Coast Converter.

I have school tomorrow and then I work tomorrow evening from 4-8. I get out of school June 3rd and should be free from then on.

I will be glad to meet you but these next few weeks will be hectic.

Jason

Hey... Its "Mr. Jinx" :D

Great meeting you and your Dad. Reminded me when mine would come out and watch me race. Enjoy it...

:D

PS.. Scotts TTA also ran 11.8's and won 1st place in the car show.. ;)

PT6152e and 3400 10" West Coast Converter.

I have school tomorrow and then I work tomorrow evening from 4-8. I get out of school June 3rd and should be free from then on.

I will be glad to meet you but these next few weeks will be hectic.

Jason

Crap. I didn't realize you were still in HS :eek:

Gimme a holler sometime after you get out of school. Hopefully there is something to do on the weekends up here or in Fayetteville? I have been itching for some street action since I left Texas.

Nice runs, that thing is moving.

Will

Hey Quiky One-

Just making sure your allergies are doing fine, i got home and am now allergic to kansas...
Hope your doing better

BW

Back