low impedance ECM mods

TurboBob

Resident mad scientist
Staff member
I'm thinking about modding ECMs again. I found some more parts to do it, although they are a little more expensive than last time.

How many guys need this?

I need to do one for myself, as I am switching to the 120's since the 80's are marginal at my current power level on E85.
I have one set of drivers I saved from the last go-round. But I can gear up to do them for others if the need is there.

Lets hear from the group, what do you guys think?

Bob

I need a backup for my old 55's. :cool:

If the price is right. ;) :p

I'd get the KR input into the ISAC first though. :cool:

Sounds great, but the PLC updates should be added to the list of things to do..:smile:

yeah,

trying to round up some more of the drivers. Hope to be able to run a batch of these soon.

You guys will be the first in line.

Bob

Ok, we are ready to go on these.

I now have drivers on hand, so PM me for a spot in line.

The cost will be 150.00 including shipping in the 48 states.

For those new to the party, you need to send me a good ECM (please test them before you send them in...). I will modify it and send it back.

The low impedance modification will still run high impedance injectors.

Ready, set, GO!!!

Bob

Do you have a way of testing them before the mods are done to make sure they re good, i have a good one in my garage when i took it out a few years ago and would like to make sure its good before spending on the mods.

Do you have a way of testing them before the mods are done to make sure they re good, i have a good one in my garage when i took it out a few years ago and would like to make sure its good before spending on the mods.

Best thing to do is put it in the car and drive around
Mike