March Meeting of GM_Turbo6 in NC

Hot Air

E85 and S.E./Carolinas Moderator
Staff member
Gang,
How about March 8 or 15th in Albemarle? Meet at my shop on Harwood Street. We can cook a turkey or eat at Log Cabin BBQ. Lunch or dinner?

Conrad

Conrad,
The earlier date may work better for me. I vote for the BBQ place again, or maybe grill burgers? I don't have a turkey fryer.
Brian, Conrad's shop at Albemarle is off Old Charlotte Road, maybe 30 min from Hwy 29 at Charlotte, I'm sure Conrad can tell you about exactly how far

Conrad: still have those Konis? I think I'll be in that general part of the state the weekend of the 8th...

I need to hear from everyone so I can nail down a date.
Conrad

8th looks better. Odds are I'll be at Duke for more tests on the 7th anyway. Still want the shocks: since I can't get rid of that 86 might as well start fixing the dam thing.....

Looks like the 8th of March in Albemarle. So far, the following have signed up:
esinger
nctyphon
kh440
barnesgn

Anyone else?

Everyone want to do lunch or dinner?

Conrad

Let me know what time you decide on, we're going to try and make it out with the white car.

If anyone needs any ZDDP, let me know and I'll bring some. I just got another package of it in.

K.

anything pretty much works for me, I did win the turkey fryer in the divorce if it's self-catering....:eek:

You guys are just too far away from me when planning these get-togethers. :p

Would be nice if I could get a job and a place to live over there.

You guys are just too far away from me when planning these get-togethers. :p

Would be nice if I could get a job and a place to live over there.

hang loose Vern: spring is almost here and I have a big dam yard now. hoping to have a reception of the east of I-95'ers soon.

Can most everyone come at 4:00 pm for dinner? My office in Albemarle at 353Harwood Street. Let me know if that is not possible for you.
Conrad