Midwest Meet 2012........WE NEED HELP!!!!

jdpolzin

OK guys, we need to get something going here. Unfortunately Benny is having some family issues he needs to take care of so hes unable to get it organized this year. Family is definately more important!

So......we need someone to help get this going becuase time is ticking. Anyone want to give it a shot this year??

Jeremy,

If i had the time i would have definitely done it!! with that being said, i recommend having it back at Jimmy's place again:)

Jeremy,

is there a date yet or at least a "round-a-bout" date.... i wanna make the trip but have to make sure i can get the time off from work..... are you guys goin to bowling green in October?

aaron

I'm in to attend the event. I haven't met many other midwest guys yet, but if it doesn't shake out, I am going to BG this year.

We usually try to get it around the end of August, beginning of Sept. We really do need to nail this down though. The idea of having it at Jimmy's again isnt bad either.

So who is steping up?
What about in a forest preserve? So we can maybe trow down a bbq? Make it into some kind of picnic/meeting...

Thats usually what we try to do. Picnic type of setting, not really a car show. We just need someone to make the arrangements.

Jimmy's sounds good to me.

And it was said: Let there be burnouts...... and so it was done. And all rejoiced!

July 28 is Jimmy's Transmissions car show!!!

Jeremy,
Either way, we always have a great turn out of gn's in attendance:cool: I'm just saying!!!

I'll get with Jimmy tomorrow and ask him if thats ok with him again. I'm sure he'll be thrilled! I'll keep everyone informed!

I just talked to Jimmy and it's cool with him.....so it's offical. This year Midwest meet will be at Jimmy's on July 28th 10am-3pm!

HTH
Prasad

Damn it...I can't take the last saturday of the month off. Have fun and hopefully I'll get to meet a few of you in bowling green this year.

I'm definitely IN for Jimmys. Never hurts to have more than 1 meet... maybe arrange something for busse woods later in the year too?