Modded ECM's for low impedance injectors

TurboBob

Resident mad scientist
Staff member
I have located another handful of the correct drivers.

I have 5 sets to sell at this price. 150.00 shipped.

I mod your ECM> You send it, I mod it and return it to you. Please pick a decent ECM, make sure it runs correctly and does not have corrosion in the main plug. Clean Junkyard pulls are preferred, based on spotty quality remans I have seen over the years.

Specify Atomizer injectors or "standard".

Sale starts NOW. Paypal is sales@bailey-eng.com paypal to reserve yours. Once these 5 are sold, I will edit this notice.

Ready, set, GO!!!!

Bob

wow......... nothing....

Don't make me cancel this, guys....

Bob

Payment sent, awaiting your instructions for the next step

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Will follow up on that this evening. Thanks.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Bob, are there any left?If so give me directions on what needs to be done to get mine sent to be modded,Thanks!!
Ed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Bob, I will spring for 2 instead of 1 computer mods if that will help in getting this done. :)

I have an ECM on the way there.
It should arrive there on Monday, August 26, 2013 according to the USPS tracking info.
I also sent you a PM.

I need one but haven't tested my donor ecm yet and I don't have the $...bump for great deal though.

I need one for another member if still available. He has one stock one and one that has been modded. The smaller connector on the modded ecm is corroded. Not real bad but any in my eyes is too much . Can you replace pins in the ecm? I may send you one of mine as well if I can get two modded.