You can type here any text you want

Need a TTA Crossmember and Tq Arm

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

19TTA89

I know 8sec Pete!!!
I am looking to buy a TTA crossover and TQ arm,The car I recently picked up has an Adjustable spohn TQ arm in it with an aftermarket spohn crossmember.I would really like to go for more of a stock setup.

if you have anything Please pm or call me...732-778-2273 anytime.

Thanks,Shawn

If you decide to sell the Spohn torque arm let me know I may be interested depending on the cost.

Thanks,
Scott

If you decide to sell the Spohn torque arm let me know I may be interested depending on the cost.

Thanks,
Scott

Scott,

You will be the first in line for it...Had a few pm's about it also...But you were first.

Thanks,Shawn

its not turbo trans am torque arm but i have one from an 84 TA 305 700r4 but if will work let me know

I just bought some stuff off ebay that has a factory crossmember with it. I looking to buy a spohn for the 200r4 . Is the crossmember you have for the 200r4 ? I can also pull torque arm off the car I am swapping motor and trans into.I dont know if torque arms are the same from non turbo trans ams. hypo-6@juno.com. let me know

I just bought some stuff off ebay that has a factory crossmember with it. I looking to buy a spohn for the 200r4 . Is the crossmember you have for the 200r4 ? I can also pull torque arm off the car I am swapping motor and trans into.I dont know if torque arms are the same from non turbo trans ams. hypo-6@juno.com. let me know

you never answered my ebay message from hurst olds...

What message was that?:confused: Maybe my girlfriend deleted it . I just asked her.Sorry i dont check that stuff .The boss does. I have to see what i got coming.The guy threw some more stuff in .If you mean the cluster. i dont know yet. If i part with it you will be the first one to know. Sorry again

Yes..the spohn is for the 200...It comes as a set,The adjustable torque arm and the crossmember.

A crossmember/ torque arm for a 700-r4 will not work. TTA doesn't have the torque arm mount on the transmission. I have a Crossmember, bushings, and torque arm from a 50k original mile TTA if you are interested.

A crossmember/ torque arm for a 700-r4 will not work. TTA doesn't have the torque arm mount on the transmission. I have a Crossmember, bushings, and torque arm from a 50k original mile TTA if you are interested.

PM me with a price...I already picked up a setup,But may look for another for a project car...Interested in a trade for the spohn Adjustable setup?

Shawn

Nothing...it is still in the car for now....I have not had any time to mess with the car.When it is out...I will let you know.Maybe this weekend.

Nothing...it is still in the car for now....I have not had any time to mess with the car.When it is out...I will let you know.Maybe this weekend.

Ok...cool, no hurry just wanted to make sure I didn't miss somthing :cool:

Thanks,
Scott

I went to a Spohn also and have my old stuff. I don't usually sell anything, which is why I'm up to my ears in junk - Oh excuse me, Parts. but if U get desperate let me know.

Shawn,

What ever happened with the torque arm & cross member...it's been a few months and have never heard back from you.

Still interested...
Scott

Shawn,

What ever happened with the torque arm & cross member...it's been a few months and have never heard back from you.

Still interested...
Scott

Sorry Scott...The car was sold,And the setup never came out of the car.If I talk to the new owner,i will ask him if he kept it in there or not.

Back