You can type here any text you want

Need new fuel lines

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LIVE4RDO

Hey crowd.

Looking to upgrade (and update) my fuel system. My choices are: stock, Recetronix and Don Cruz. Right?

Any good experience with them?

Someone just posted not such a good review of Recetronix system ok Facebook.

Any suggestions?

Thank you much.

I made my own fuel system years ago with Aeroquip TFE lines before anyone had a kit. Just go price out one fitting, just one swivel TFE good one ($29.95). Now, imagine a bin full of 'wrong' fittings I ended up with by trial and error figuring out that there are differences in JIC, SAE, 45, 37, AN, and you can't mix say, Summit braided and Earl's or Jegs lines and hose ends in all cases etc etc etc. Have to stay brand specific to make sure it fits right on hose ends. It is WAAAAAAY cheaper to buy Don's kit than to make your own, because you'll change the plumbing and then overnight some fittings, I easily spent over $500 on extra unused fittings and stuff when it was all said and done. Wish they had a kit when I was building my setup.

. . . It is WAAAAAAY cheaper to buy Don's kit than to make your own, because you'll change the plumbing and then overnight some fittings, I easily spent over $500 on extra unused fittings and stuff when it was all said and done. Wish they had a kit when I was building my setup.

Agree. Typically cheaper to buy than to build.

Agree. Typically cheaper to buy than to build.

Not if you have a hose and fitting shop nearby. You can buy all USA made parts and still be in under $500. If you source overseas line and fitting you can probably be in it for under $250. Id still use a good 10 micron USA made filter element though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not if you have a hose and fitting shop nearby. You can buy all USA made parts and still be in under $500. If you source overseas line and fitting you can probably be in it for under $250. Id still use a good 10 micron USA made filter element though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True . . "If" you know what you are doing.
Hahahaaa

I bought the racetronix lines and at the same time a 450 LPH. My only gripe with the lines was that:
- A. I thought I was going to get the screw on type, and they provided quick disconnects instead...no big deal
- B. The fittings on the end of the tank to fuel filter was u shaped, so I had to mount them essentially in front of the gas tank. Other than that they seem pretty good, everything screwed right in, and they have held good pressure.

Unfortunately I have had a chance to really use the car so dont know how reliable they are...yet. If you are going to buy their lines, I strongly suggest calling racetronix first so that you get the type of fittings you are expecting/want to achieve your mounting preference.

we have the Racetronix line kits , the quick disconnects greatly reduce the chance of a leak or damaging the hangar when making them tight that's why the change was made. Guys were twisting off the fittings. Call us if we can help

I have the complete Racetronix kit , pumps , sender , filter , and lines . After figuring out the line routing everything went smooth with zero leaks . It's been in 3 years now on E85 and all is good . Sam

I bought racetronix teflon qd kit along with their 450 pump and hot wire kit. I also did buy injectors and a fpr all from Full Throttle Speed. Hands down best choice when buying things. Customer service is superb.

As fast as the line kit goes. No instruction provided but it's prettty straight forward. Just lay it out before you start. Everything is labeled where it is supposed to go. No issues at all

Did my -6 return with Fragola line and fittings from summit for about $100 or so, that was with the push lock fittings easy to do could plumb feed and return for a few hundred bucks im sure

Back